Monday, March 26, 2007

Before i start my post,

To a certain idiot i know, you better know who you are:
You finally had the courage!!! WHEE~!
So happy for you wei.......*clap clap clap*
Looking forward to hearing more happy news from you....happy times are ahead boi!
HEE!

Owhkie..now...to start my post for today...

Wait..lets start from last night...
I had my favourite Fish Head Mee Hoon! Well...its technically not Fish Head Mee Hoon...cause the one i ate uses fish meat rather than fish head....which i so love....hee~
I love the Fish Head Mee Hoon at SS2's Sun Hin Loong.......yay "Yu Tao Mai Fun"!!!

Btw...do you know why the gravy of Fish Head Mee Hoon is white??
I know i know!
Dowana tell you...*blueh*

Erm...thats all i wanna say about last night...mweheheheh~

Today i went out with a junior since the boy said he wanna find listener...
Considering the fact that i'm super free nowadays...and obviously a good friend....i teman-ed him at a mamak...
And i ate the most plain ice kacang i had in my whole entire life...IT WAS A BLOODY 4BUCKS WEI!
All it had was condensed milk, ice, pink syrup, abit of corn and abit of kidney beans...
What happened to the jelly, the cendol, the nuts, the cincau and the red beans arh?!??!?!
What happen you tell me?!
Lucky it was pink...and sweet...or i wouldn't have finished it...
Stupid people con my money......Owh wait....they con his money...cause he paid....HEE!
Poor boi~
I also has some pappardum (however you spell it)...
Use to eat lotsa pappardum when i was back in coll..but now that i'm on a break...so don't eat at mamak ddi.....
Good also...i heard pappardum is super fattening! YIKES!

Came back after that...
Bum around a bit...used the comp...talk to Steffie~
And OMG STEF!
You know what i'm OMG-ing about...you notti gurl....HEE!!

Then i receive a happy news from a certain someone *WINK*

Mum called me to learn driving...and i did....
As usual....i tend to knock the cars on my left...i mean...i did not knock lar....but you know...i'm really not careful with that.....
Which means i'm gonna be bad driver when it comes to narrow roads with lotsa cars...hee~

Lalalalala~

That's how my day went...mwehehehehe!

No comments: