Wednesday, March 28, 2007

FUH!!!!

Took a long bath just now....so sweaty....will tell you why soon...hee~

My day started with me driving to college...
YEAP!
I drove to college in a Kancil...as a matter of fact...i drove my sister to school before that...
Of course my my mum was there all the time lar...sat beside me....hee~
Why did i go college?
To meet friends!!!
YAY!

First...i went to Starbucks to meet.....SAM~ Who else lar?
Hee~
Talked a lot...as usual......Joking, serious...semua pun ada~
Pretty fun lar.....
Eh dude, so what is the boundary arh??
Wanna do research arh???
HEEE!!!!!!

Then i went to McD to meet Shyuan, KM and Jian.....
Setupid people........go play hide-and-seek with me under the hot sun......mwehehehehe~
Decided to go Passion since the 3 did not have their lunch yet...i had an early lunch so not that hungry.....
Went there...lucky found parking...
Stupid Jian kept pinching me and hitting me..GRR!! Btw...i owe you your ice-cream and RM10.10 yar? Don't worry...will return it to you soon...hee~
Shyuan and Kah Meng...as usual...PDA gila.....drive car also never concentrate.......tsk tsk~
After placing our order in Passion....
We played...SNAKE & LADDERS!
Hee~
Super fun lar....i got like kicked back to the starting 3 times...twice by Jian.....Kah Meng kept thinking i would end up last...
But i went from 80 straight up to a 100...I'M GOOD!
Super fun lar...especially when someone goes down the snake...
Food was nice....i had Cream Cheese Carrot Cake....yyyyuuummmm~ Shyuan did not get to eat....neh neh neh neh boo boo~ HEE!
We played another game later on...don't know what is it called....its a star thingy where you try to get from one end to the other end~
And towards the end...Shyuan and Jian kept asking me to "Jump, jump, jump, jump!"...don't bother asking me why...mwehehehehe~

We then decided to play pool...like Shyuan suggested...and went to 1u...
Had a round of pool...and Kah Meng said i made his day by being totally noob at pool...-_-''
Hey! I got one ball in kie.....
And Kah Meng wanted to play foosball after that....
Foosball got me all sweaty.....
All of us sounded so noisy playing......Shyuan kept cursing....tsk tsk~
HEE!
KM and Shyuan won the 1st and 3rd game..
Jian and I won the 2nd game...that boy play until forgot he need to fetch his brother...mweheheheh!

Went back home after that...i drove again...
This time...i almost killed my maid because when i was parking in the compound...i stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake....
Sighz!
So horrible...my poor maid.......
Told you this would happen..........ish ish~

I can't configure my bloody router!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SOBS~
Make me so stress....grr grr grr~

Owh owh!
I got news...
Evie the fairy princess matchmaker has once again work her magic on innocent people!!!
HEE!!!!!
So proud of myself........lalalalalala~

No comments: