Thursday, March 22, 2007

My mom just told me that i'll be driving my uncle's old car at the moment.....

Shucks~

What to do?

Mummy say no money..............
And it makes more sense to be driving an old car....
Considering the fact i'm likely to knock/bang/hit the car into something....if its a new car sure sakit hati...........

Owh well...

I don't think my mum is going to change her mind.....
Cause for the past few days they were deciding what car they should let me drive at the moment............and they kept changing their minds....so crappy~

Owh btw......its an Iswara Aerobeck or something to the lines of that...told you i was never good with cars...hee~

We shall see how lar....i'm not even sure if i dare to drive alone....*nervous*

HEE~

I was so bored at home today...NO ONE ONLINE~

At least...not a single soul whom i usually talk to lar....ish~

I WANNA GO SHOPPING!

I know i have something else to blog about besides rating about wanting to go shopping...
But due to my aging process and bad memory...

I can't remember.............


eheh....*shy*

No comments: