Thursday, March 29, 2007

I got this other taggie thingy from someone's blog...since i'm bored out of my wits...i shall just do it lar har...

Name 5(at least) sweet things anyone has ever done for you:

1. The guy who sent roses to my house on Valentines '06 and made me cry over the phone when he told me about it.....THANKS~! I still have the wrapping paper wei...mwehehehehe!

2. The guy who has put up with my princess temper all these years, my midnight rants, my random spontaneous emo moments, my i-need-someone-to-teman-me moments......THANKS~
I hope we will always be the best of friends~

3. The bunch of silly girls who plan my be-earlied suprised bday party at TGIF, making me the clown of the day by standing on the chair and making a speech with the ketchup bottle when i'm wearing a miniskirt......Stef, Sheen, Wen, Yin....THANKS~!

4. The bunch of silly college people who tried their best to planned a surprise birthday party which was unfortunately spoilt because someone was a bad liar..(waiting for mum to call..pish!).......Shyuan, Kah Meng, Sam, Jian, Lesley.......THANKS~!

5. The guy who went through all the effort to separate blue MnM's from the other coloured ones because i told him that i hated blue MnM's and won't eat any MnM's until i don't see any blue ones anymore...I'm sorry i made you go through the whole tin...hee~ THANKS~!

6. The guy who was by my side at one point of time...i'm sorry we had to turn out this way.....but we will always remain friends in some way right? Hee~

7. The two important girls in my life Stef and Shyuan........thanks for being there whenever i'm at the verge of cracking~ HEE!

I think i have more...but for the 12522782637263 time, i'm aging and have bad memory...if i do think of any special ones i'll blog about it lar kie..

TAG TIME!!!
I tag: Stef, Sam, Jian, Julian, Josh, Min Huei and whoever who reads this and happen to be bored out of their wits...like me..MWEHEHEHEHE!

No comments: