Friday, March 9, 2007

YAY!

YAY!!

YAY!!!

I found my contact lenses!

I forgot to mention hor......i realise i lost like 6 months worth of contact lenses about 2 days ago..

SUPER DEVASTATED WEI!!

That is like about RM300 worth.........

Sedih~

But i found it ddi! Yay yay!

My maid put it into the handkerchief drawer...-_-''

Scare me...ish ish!

I'm pissed....
You know why??

I'm so sick of crappy people like rapists, snatch-thiefs, robbers....and those kind..

About 2 days ago, my father went to the bank to withdraw some money..
He did not realise a car was following him...
When he reached his office, he went to the goreng pisang stall below his office to buy pisang goreng...
Then this car stopped near the area....the driver came down and tell my dad "Jangan lari.."
2 other guys started chasing my dad with axes.......and he started running...the poor pisang goreng seller was so scared he fell into the drain....
My dad's employee saw the incident from the office on the 2nd floor and told the other workers...
Obviously my dad continued running....
And those F***ing idiots continued chasing him....
It wasn't until he ran into the housing area that he manage to get rid of those people...
If he ran any slower........i don't wanna know what happen.........

Damn ganas right these people??????????
When my dad came home and told us....we were like..omigawd wei.....narrow escape~

I don't get it....

Because we don't want to end up raped, we are advised by parents not to wear revealing clothes...
Because we don't want to become a victim of snatch-theft, we aren't allowed to bring handbags along...
Because we don't want to have our car end up snatched, it is better if we get less eye-catching cars.....

WHY DO WE HAVE TO COMPROMISE THE WAY WITH LIVE FOR THIS BLOODY USELESS IDIOTS WHO BRING SO MUCH TROUBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE GREEDY FOR A "GOOD" LIFE YET ARE TOO LAZY TO EVEN WORK THEIR FINGER TO GET IT??!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Honestly damn pissed loh...

Beh tahan!

Because of this useless people....

We can't live life our way.......or we end up being at high risk to these DONKEYS~

Life is unfair...

WTH~

No comments: