Monday, March 19, 2007

IS MY NEW SKIN NICE?????

I like the rainbow-butterfly effect lar......

Really proud of myself since i did it all by my own........lalalala~

The only problem is the archives part....ITS NOT SHOWING NICELY!!
Blah~ Siapa peduli lar...
We should look in front....to the future...
Not look back into the past...
Right right???

HEE!

I drove today...................

Yeap...you did not hear wrong....

I DROVE TODAY~

Not a long distance lar...considering the fact that i have yet to get used to my dad's Waja....
Just weird lar.......
I mean,...when i drove the manual car...susah..
When i drive the auto car...pun SUSAH!
Apalar............................
Maybe i just need time.....since the Waja is so much bigger than the Kancil mar..
Hor?

It was so so so funny to watch my mum step on the imaginary "brake" while i was driving....
SUPERBLY FUNNY WEI!!!!!
I kept teasing her bout it like "Mum, no point stepping...no brake there lar"
And then i laugh and laugh and laugh...
MWEHEHEHE!
SO AMUSING!

I am honestly damn lazy to work...
called a few places but they either want a full-timer or their part-timers have night working hours...and my mum don't like that..........
Aiyoh...macam mana??
Should i continue looking for a job?
or bum bum around at home....STRESS~!~!~!

I NEED MONEY!
I probably sound really materialistic now...but yea...i need money.......
I feel like such a burden to my parents........
sobs...
I should be working hor?
Shucks!
Blah!!!!

Now..lets talk about happier stuff...
erhmm..

I went to fetch my lil lil brother from school today...
And i realise there were this pair of twins in his class....
They had really huge eyes which look so cute!!!!
and you know what's cuter??
The pair of twins are a boy and a gurl.......aaaahhhh!!!
So adorable!
In cantonese they are called "Long Fong Toi"...which roughly translates into Dragon Phoenix something lar...

I WANT A PAIR OF DRAGON-PHOENIX TWINS too!!!!!!
I always wanted a pair of twins.............a boy-girl pair would be extra extra cute wei!!!

owhkie...i think i'm being too forward hor?
I mean...i don't even have a husband....Twins don't drop from skies hor...sobs~
I don't even have a boyfriend........

Do i sound desperate now?

I dowana sound desperate...not good not good................

Believe me when i say relationships are one hell of a complication....i've seen enough ppl at the moment who are in complication...MWEHEHEHE~

BOY-GIRL TWINS SUPER CUTE LAR!!!!!!

hee.....

No comments: