Friday, March 2, 2007

I
HAVE
ISSUES

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I can't drive a car right!!!!!!!!!!
*sobs*
My confidence is taking deep dive into the dirty moonsoon drains found all over Malaysia.....

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!

My driving test is on 12th March...........

CRAZY WEI!!!!

I can't even coordinate the accelerator and the brake...
I can't handle the steering wheel properly...
I don't know how much to accelerate.....

I even knocked into a pole today and couldn't restart my car!!

And then i continued learning the side parking wondering why my car was sounding funny....

I did not release the hand brake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of manual cars!

*merajuk*

*stomp stomp*

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

I am so not good at cars.......................................................

I really am tempted to choose the boyfriend/chaffeur option...

*SOBS!!!!!!*

AAAARGGHHH!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Forgive the outburst lar.....
At the moment i really don't know how on earth am i going to get my driver's license.......
Felling uber down..............

I think i did better than the last time....but thats not good enough yet.....

SOBS!!!!

I dowan drive ddilar!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Like i would give up that easily...
I CAN DO IT!!!!!

Right?

No comments: