Friday, March 9, 2007

Finally!

No..i haven't pass the exam yet.....if i did...i would post a whole post on the word "finally"..

Its just that today my instructor said i've improved ddi...
So i'm feeling a lil more confident........
I work so much better if she starts chatting with me instead of her freaking out when i make a mistake....
Yeap..i panic easily....
And yeap...i'm a slow learner...hum dee dum~

I can't wait for Monday to be over...honestly......pulling through the weekend is going to be hard for me.........sighz~

Btw...thanks Shyuan...sorry if i freaked you out kie?? HEE!!!

*breaths*

Feeling better ddi...

This is so not good....
I'm going to be a Psychology student..yet i can't seem to be controlling my stress properly...
Tsk!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!

I need a life ddi.....

So happy tomorrow no lessons....

The everyday-learn-driving-routine is taking a toll on me...

Never felt so much pressure before....

But have been adapting ddi lar...
Mwehehehehe!

Anyone got nice songs to recommend? Any kind will do...
Wait...i'm not really into hard rock....or trance...but it really depends...
So i guess...any will do...HEE~

fuh~~~~

No comments: