Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ADUH!!!

Sakit lar...

Today is so not my day............

I've been banging/knocking some part of my body against something for the whole day.....

If its not my baby toe knocking into the chair's legs,
Then it would be my hip bone banging into the corner table,
Or my knee hitting the corner of the wall.........

PAIN PAIN PAIN!

I feel like i've been banging every part of my body today...
Maybe i'm not focused...........
I've been pretty blur this few days.....hee~

Sakit lar...*sobbles*

Anyway...drove again today...and i'm better than yesterday...
My mum just gets pissed at me driving too near the cars that are parked at the side of the road...
And i realise when it comes to driving...i probably have the slowest reflexes any human ever has....ish~
Ah! And i have issues with people who are always walking in the middle of MY road...students especially.....
My mum says they will avoid...but we know there are donkeys out there who will think the road is theirs...and take up MY road..causing innocent me to bang into them...bengang with these people lar~
Its bad enough i have to worry about my driving skills....now i have to worry about those donkeys punya safety...GRR~

Btw........Kor, Xiang and Zhen Sern............
STEF MISSES YOU GUYS!
She can't personally tell you people since she doesn't have her 24/7 internet connection...BLAH!
But yea...she misses you people~

Hee~

I want a heart shaped rock!! The drama i'm watching got...i want i want i want!!!

mwehehehe~

OWH!

I WANNA WATCH PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN 3!!!!!!!
Saw the trailer and it looks so damn cool!!
Especially the part where Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly kissed as the huge wave appears......uber cool!!

I want i want!

So siu che....-_-''

No comments: