Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I HAD THE BIGGEST ZIT IN MY LIFE AND IT BURSTED WHILE I WAS BATHING AND BLOOD WAS OOZING FROM IT!!!!!!!!

Erm..hmm..not the best way to start your blog's post hor??

But its true!!!! So freaky....at first i thought my nose was bleeding....then i look into the mirror and realise that it was from my pimple......

AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH~!~!~!

So scary.....now so traumatize.............

Owh well....life has been the usual thing for me.....growing mushrooms as everyone puts it.....i'm gonna grow lingzhi soon....you want?? Mwehehehehe!

Hum dee dum~

There are lotsa events coming up....and no...they aren't very happy things....such as....Valentines Day.........i'm going on a date with Stef...but you know...people and lovey-dovey stuff....and then its Chinese New Year....wait...thats a happy occasion.........hee~!....AND THE LAST AND THE WORST.................................

STEF IS LEAVING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~

Sobs~

I'm gonna be sobbing like a lil kid now....*sniffles*

Hrm.........nothing else happened.....

OOO!

I WANNA GO SHOPPING~!

-_-''....so randomlar.....

No comments: