Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moving On

"Last post September 19, 2009"
OOPS! =)

Why HELLO blogging world!
I have been busy, I swear, like bottleneck cannot breath kinda busy.
Though I still have time to shop online, hrm, multitasking?

If you realised my Facebook status, assuming you DO have me on FB =P, I'm in one of those almost-emo phases.
Almost-emo, because well, I don't think it's entirely emo since I do encounter this at the end of the year for the past yearS.
It's just well, contemplative. VERY contemplative. Eff.
And just so happen this is one of those busy, situations-to-argue times, plus series of not-so-happy news. Please don't ask me to elaborate, I would have done so if I intended to.
So yea, reflective much.

Nostalgic too.

Which reminds me of those I missed during Summer, UK summer to be exact. Malaysia is just effing hot all year long with the exception of rains at the wrong time la shit.

In my bestie's words "Why la the summer I choose to not come back then you all had so much fun!!"
Well, poor her, but she was right. It was a lot of fun, albeit a lot of them just remaining memories.

If summer is all about party, drinks, fun and flings, I guess mine would have been almost there.
Highlight of mine was the clubbing with the UK bunch.
I do go to clubs, but usually for work events representing my boss, hence I don't go woo-hoo-all-out fun. Must jaga air muka wan kie.

We had our SPACE for fun.
Designated drivers being Agnes jie and Edmund. =D
Learnt that we should always take Clorets after clubbing session to avoid alcohol breath just in case some mata decide to stop you for kicks. =_=
Well, it's better than the old drunkies tale of sucking a one cent coin in your mouth to confuse the breath-a-lator/breathelyzer, I so do not know how to spell that.

Space1
Note: Poor Edmund, ALL ALONE. lie la actually.

Space2
Note: Yesh, I was kungfu-ing alot, with both Sheen and Agnes jie teman-ing me =D. Edmund's kungfu style was a league of his own. ROFL!

Space3
Note:People who put smiles on my face =)

Space4
Note:These bunch of people are the loveliest ever, who are the worst influence when it comes to the alcohol arsenal, glad to have known them better=)


Space5
Note: More pics of lovely peeps.

Most people who know my clubbing style, cheh ada style pulak =P, would know that I don't get drunk in the open, I just dance continuously, and drink WATER to replenish the dehydration.
As a matter of fact, only had 3 cups of alcohol that night *proud beam*

Went back home at 4pm with the uber heavy rain accompanying almost-emo mood. Lucky I didn't drink that much, if not the tears are sure to be winning the rainpour.

And then had to go to KLIA next day to send Xiang off, how to NOT EMO?!?!?!?!
But too emo plus hangover, so zoned out a lot.

I hope this short and sweet post will satisfy whoever who yearns to read my blog. =P


Space6
Note: I dedicate this post to those people who have transcended to be more than summer memories, you know who you are. For those who were remained memories, thanks for the memories.
And I hope you're happy Agnes jie =P


Lotsa staggered posts coming up!

1 comment:

Shyuan said...

babe.. 4pm? sorry for being anal.. but should be 4am right? =P