Monday, October 15, 2007

" I don't owe you 3 lemang-s my friend"

Aaaaahhh fooots~

I hate the once-a-month-must-emo idea
Shish ish~
Who's smart idea was it? Huh? HUH?!?

I am at my worst when all this happens.
The moodswings lar.
The tendency to dramatize lar.
The irrationality lar.
The moodswings lar.
The evil-ness, mean-ness, sadistic-ness all together lar.
The moodswings lar.
The sien-ness lar.
Owh.
And how can I forget?
The MOODSWINGS lar.
-_-''

If you people have realised, I'm pretty sure most of you with 5 senses intact and a heart would realise, that I have been mood-swinging alot.
You mean you haven't realise? Omigawd. You probably don't have a heart or your 5 senses have gone haywired then. <---- note the evil + mean +sadism
AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!
I don't mean it lar people.
I know all of you care and love me and have all your 5 senses + a heart. I hope.

But I still moodswing.

It happens owhkie!

Don't come telling me I can control it.
I wish I could yell at the damn hormones "You !&^@&^#@*&! weird thingies sent to make me suffer, chill would you?!?!"

But no, apparently that doesn't happen.
Neither does it work.
I have a gut feeling doing so will just garner strange looks from you people.
Or worse still, Hospital Bahagia becomes my permanent home. o.O

I don't want lar.................................................

My moodswings are really one of a kind I tell you.
They have no reasons.
They come at the weirdest hours.
They kill me. -_-''

Thank heavens that this is a long weekend where I don't need to meet many people.
I really don't wish to blow up like a volcano. Lava strewn everywhere is one thing, icky fatty tissues are another.

AAAARRRGGHHH!!

BOOHOO!!!

*emo*

*emo*

No. I'm not following the footsteps/copying someone.
He's just in touch with his feminine side.

Whereas I am BORN feminine owhkie.

Shucks~

*pouts*

OWH OWH!
Did you know PMS = Pouting Me Session?
Well, now you know since I told you and all.
But yea, I have a tendency to pout for no reason all the time, pulling my pudgy face into a long sulky look when I PMS.
Don't worry.
I refrain from doing it in front of people.
It's so ugly it would scare lil kids away and no I don't want to win and Halloween-costume-champion!!

SSSSHHHHHEEEEEESSSHHH!

I am pissed now.
For no reason whatsoever.
And saying it in my blog which is public and accesible to anyone who has Internet,
I sound like a bloody attention seeker and I make my blog look bad.

GGGGGRRR!!
GRR!!!

If you think I need help, you're wrong.
Unless you can fast-forward time or something like that lar.

I don't like this.
I don't like this.

Miserable-nye~

No comments: