Saturday, October 6, 2007

FINALLY GOT A HAIRCUT!!!
WHEEE~~
Been pretty annoyed with my hair these days...now it's pheeeww~
It's hard to see me glad with haircuts..I use to have really freaky dreams of my mum forcing me to get my hair cut super short! o.O
Which reminds me of my freaky dream last night that is about a friend's funeral o.O o.O

And even more phewwww...cause MC100 is over!
Owh wait..got PSY103...*boohoo*

Anyway,
decided to blog about..well..
ME!

And in case you are wondering how am I going to do that,
I will post up excerpts of personality tests I've been taking online for the sake of procrastination and also some horoscope-ish-zodiac-ish descriptions...
So it's like nature + nurture supposedly
Then you can read my comments and judge how true is it!
Feedbacks are WELCOME but not a must lar..

Let's start!

Nature:

I'm a snake~ sssssss~! My zodiac sign is snake lar...-_-''

People cherish your sagacious advice. Those seeking peace of mind are drawn to you for counseling and wisdom. (Don't be shy people. Tell me more tell me more! I can help! cheh~ I really doubt the peace of mins part is true though..I mean..you're dealing with eVie~)

You can always tell what's about to happen before it does. One wonders if you receive messages from other realms. Psychic ability is common among Snakes. Listen to the spirits and learn. (Psychic? pfft~ I wishlar...cause then I would be able to predict all the upcoming exam questions and make money out of it...predict lotteries and make money out of it..and and.....
It's a good thing lar. Cause people with psychic abilities always predict death..at least most of them do..and I don't want that!)

Financially, you are both a miser and a spendthrift. (Nothing to say..proves to SOMEONE I don't spend all my money buying mascara..hee! I still save money kie~)

The health complaints that manifest themselves most often for you begin to show in early childhood. In tense circumstances, your well being often crumbles, causing you to suffer adult ailments such as kidney stones, digestive and urinary tract infections, or unpleasant and painful inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes. Stressful events can cause your ability to eliminate toxins to fail. Because you are generally externally calm, handle your nerve, and don't often give in to hysteria, these complaints will not always show up immediately. You may repress feelings to such a degree that in reaction, your body creates a storm of bacterial conflict in the digestive or urinary tract.
(I pee pee finely thank you. IT SAYS I AM CALM! WHOOT! But yea, probably explains a lot about my constant gastrics and indigestion and every other issue with my abdominal area.)

Snakes are wise, romantic, deep thinkers heavily guided by their intuition. They do not trust others easily and have trouble accepting criticism. (Now, before you blame me for thinking too much, I can't help it owhkay. I was born with it. HEE! And I'm wise!! I'm wise! Bimbos aren't wise..so quit calling me a bimbo! And yea I do have that much of teeny weeny trouble with trust and criticism. What? I'm sensitive)

Positive: amiable, compromising, fun-loving, altruistic, honourable, sympathetic, philosophical, charitable, a paragon of fashion, intuitive, discreet, diplomatic, amusing and sexy

Negative: self-righteous, imperious, judgmental, conniving, mendacious, grabby, clinging, pessimistic, fickle, haughty, ostentatious and a very sore loser

The Snake is the intuitive, introspective, refined and collected of the Animal Signs. They are attractive people who take cries with ease and do not become flustered easily. They are graceful people, exciting and dark at the same time.Contemplative and private, the Snake is not outwardly emotional. He can appear cunning and reticent and works very modestly in the business environment. The Snake will plot and scheme to make certain things turn out exactly as they want them to. They are not great communicators and can become quite possessive when they set their minds on achieving the interest of a partner.
(I am a refined, collected girl who does not fluster easily. MWEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I told you people I don't OCD right? Believe me now?? I am dark...oooo...SCARY~~~~ And yea..see? I am not an extrovert lar..damn shy wan!)


Earth Snakes are the most relaxed of the breeds. They lead calm lives and offer a down-to-earth appeal to any conversation or outing. This may make them seem more friendly, as you may not feel the need to wonder what he's got up his sleeve. They may also shun the need to lash out or take risks, but it isn't from paranoia. They figure their good sense and work ethic will pay off and bring them much fortune and material satisfaction.
(For the 2372864346 time, I told you I am calm and relaxed...MWEHEHEHHEHE! This is hillarious lar. Owh, and I am humble too you know? I like the part where they say I don't take risk. Cause I really don't unless I am super confident and sure it will turn out the way I like. And it's not paranoia! hee~)

Snakes have very few friends because they are not outwardly emotional or open creatures. The friends they do make generally last a lifetime, even though peers may find it hard to relate to the Snake because he is withdrawn and secretive. Still, Snakes like social functions, in moderation, where they can gossip about the latest scandal or the newest news. If you stab a Snake in the back it is likely you will never be forgiven. In addition, you should prepare yourself for retaliation for the Snake always gets the last word.
(I have few friends?? Yeap. I do agree in a way. Don't take offence though. it's not you, just me~ Am I withdrawn and secretive? Told you right? SUPER SHY! Stab me some more lar..stab...then you will see my dark side *evil laugh)

Snakes become bored easily and therefore change jobs quite frequently. They are very conscientious and diligent at work. Since they are such relaxed individuals, they can often seem to be slacking off at work when in reality they are at the height of their creativity. They are organized and precise. Snakes can make lightening deadlines and can problem solve quickly. Sometimes, because they like to work alone, they can seem as though they are withholding information or being secretive about company initiatives.
(I SO AGREE~ Me get bored like *snap*. hee~ Not good lar if I have to change job so often. Don't like lar. I AM RELAXED AND CALM. I make lightning deadlines. I just end up dead doing so. *peace*)

Snakes become easily stressed and have to avoid hectic schedules or noisy atmospheres. They do not get a rush from adrenaline, instead, a headache. They need calm and quiet to thrive and succeed. A Snake must have sleep and relaxation to live a long, healthy life. (Doesn't mean I am usually relaxed then it means I don't stress. This so explains my OCD issues man. I have to avoid hectic schedules! Maybe that could be my excuse to Dr.Goh the next time I can't finish assigment. "Sir, my chinese zodiac says I need to avoid hectic schedules lar. And assignment deadline too near". HAH! I DO NOT GET A RUSH FROM ADRENALINE. DO NOT~ This goes out to every single friend of mine who tried and probably succeeded on getting me on rollercoasters. It's not good for my health kie?
This is the most awesome part! Whoever who tries to deprive me of sleep next time, remember that I die without good sleep? Wanna shorten my life is it now?? HEE!)

The Sagittarian Snake
Born with great taste in everything, these Snakes are the classy and sophisticated of the breed. They enjoy cultural things and will find a partner who will share the same ideals.

(The sentence says it all. Great taste + Classy + Sophisticated = eVie....MWEHHEHEHE!)

Nurture

Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
(OMIGAWD~ I am hardworking..or suppose to be at least..hee!)

The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

(Regular job huh?? Waitress...MWEHEHEHHEH!)

How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

(YES! As embarassing as it sounds..I am afraid to fail...kiasu mar~ And courageous is nowhere near my 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th name)

What are you most afraid of:
You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
(*nods head*...well....I do wanna gain acceptance. But I also believe that I deserved to be loved the way I am. So yea, I'm kinda still stuck in the adolescent stage lar...disturbed child..MWHEHEHEH!)

Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.

(Confidence arh? eheh~ Not too sure lar that one. But my moods....FUIYOH~ Damn tepat!)

You don't really care about other people's feelings. You do things the way you want and usually think only about yourself. You are easy-going and love to have fun, but you can be irresponsible as well. You are not keen on serious discussions because they can make you remember that life isn't always about parties. (I am really so erm..hrm..mean? REALLY?)

You strictly follow rules, and you expect other people to be the same as well. People can get tired of you easily, as you can make them feel a little guilty about themselves. You always make decisions on your own, and can be dismissive of other people's advice. You like to be the leader in groups, but can forget to be concerned about the people you are with.
(Now, this contradicts the part before this. First I like to party-party giler and next I strictly follow rules???? But I agree with the rules part more. DO YOU PEOPLE REALLI GET TIRED OF ME?? REALLI? Owh. And my decisions are really usually my own..hee!)

Your kindness is your charm - you are also gentle and sweet. Everybody likes to be around people with your personality. Like a psychologist, people like to talk to you to discuss their problems because you are proper and discrete, as well as confident. You look mature and people respect you. People with this kind of character are few and far between.
(I am a unique species and will die if not appreciated properly. MWEHEHEHEH! Psychologist! I chose the right course~!)

You love your friends very much - so much so that it's actually quite a worry. You may not be able to cope very well when you do lose somebody's friendship. You are a very sensitive and fragile person, and are therefore likely to get upset easily. You care for your friends and are willing to do anything that they ask you to do. Sometimes this can make your friends think that you are a bit of a nuisance. Nevertheless, people do really love you because your highest priority is your friends.
(Please don't leave me. I don't cope very well you know? And I am sensitive and fragile. Don't hurt me kie? MWEHEHEHEHEH! Now I know why they say I'm a nuisance~)

You harbor no feelings of jealousy
You are calm and often think differently compared to other people. You don't get jealous because you believe that other people's business is theirs alone. So what if they're beautiful and score all the guys? That's their luck! Some people may think of you as being a bit of a loner.

(Yeap. It's not my problem if you are better than me. I have very little time to waste pondering on that.)

The Mass Communicator
You have a cheerful personality and you are a naturally kind person. Your hidden talent isn't really that hidden at all: you shine among a crowd. You would make an ideal news announcer, flight attendant or model - any position that would give you an opportunity to deal with plenty of people. A tip for you is to avoid getting too deeply involved in others' personal lives - otherwise you might find yourself constantly being asked for help.

(What is this? I'm suppose to be shy kie?? Model? Fat model then can lar. HEE)

Although you are emotional, you have full control of behavior. Being patient is your unique quality. (I am in control. I am in control. Auuummm~)
Your future friend: People with mature and strong character attract you. Your close friends are usually a tigress or a tomboy. (MWEHEHHEHEHEHEH! Shyuan, Stef, you tigresses!)

Your travel plan: You will travel to exotic countries like Tibet, India, Egypt. You enjoy visiting ancient ruins, lost woods and spending time in a hut in peaceful neighborhood.
(HAH! I where got need to travel 5-star? Eh, hut got hot water arh? HEE!)

Your future financial status: You are a big spender! You always spend on friends and luxury goods without feeling guilty. No matter how much you earn, you churn to match it. Your credit cards get thinner and thinner from frequent swipes. The figure in your bank account is not what you enjoy seeing.
(I DON'T SPEND. Period)

You are cheerful but watch out for gossips. Friends think that you stick your nose into most matters. But because of your cheerfulness, you are often forgiven. Try to be far away as possible from gossips (Am I really a "pat" person?? Sobs~ I don't gossip boleh?)

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. You often come up with solutions to problems. Your life is always full of changes. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You always have plans on your mind. This might cause a lot of stress if things don't go the way you expect. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be. You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself. (I love and appreciate freedom very VERY much. But still, I am shy and reserved...mwehehehhehe! I long for love? Owhkie, next guy in line please tell me you love me *rolls eyes*. I'M NOT A FLIRT!! YAY YAY~!)

You are a quick thinker, efficient, and always in a rush. If you expect everyone to be like you, this only causes frustration and stress. You don't want to waste your time, but can be careless and pessimistic (I emo and I rush. Sounds pretty eVie huh? hee~)

You've made your way well in this world despite all the obstacles you've had to faced. You have survived a lot more troubles than most people. You have had to deal with difficult people, ridiculous rules, and tempestuous relationships.

The egg indicates your attitudes towards your relationships with others.You care so much about keeping your relationships (Yes. For the 21486348913248 time, my heart really cannot take people leaving me. Especially untold~)

You always compare yourself with others. You make your wishes too difficult to come true.
(Eheh~ Perfectionist streak lar...)

No effort, no success. That's your attitudes towards success.
(Yeap. Gotta work your butt of for everything. Not doing that now though. -_-'')

You love freedom and don't want to get tied down.
(Does this mean I'm not getting married? o.O Nolar. I'm just waiting for the RIGHT person to tie me down. hee~ Even then, I really hope he won't tie me down so much)

You are emotional, sincere and optimistic. (Eh? I thought I'm suppose to be emo?)

You are a person with full of ambitions and creativity. You are very concerned about changes happening around you. You are also a very temperamental person. (Temperamental princess~ Yea. I really have issues with the issue of change lor)

What others see from your style
You probably live in your own little world and studiously avoid having to search for your own identity. You may feel that you are not loved, and being in your imaginary world is your way of coping with this. You get moody easily
. (See? I get back to being emo again. -_-'' Imaginary world sounds so schizophrenic. I'm not kie? I just have a very perfect and ideal dreamland. What? WE ALL DO)

What your nightclothes reveal
You are friendly and always in good mood. You are candid and helpful, and can be sexy at times too
. (-_-'' What my nightclothes reveal sounds so wrong ddi. Some more talk about being sexy. Kinky wei~ hee!)

What others see from your belts
You tend to be outspoken and even aggressive. You either love or hate people, ideas and things. You can sometimes find facing the truth difficult and are an extremely confident person.

(Do I need to repeat that I am the Queen of Denial? Hee~ But I'm not that extreme or aggresive lar kie? Maybe when I don't get sleep lar...)

What others see from your shoes
You are a person who loves simplicity and is sincere and open. You are pleasant to be with, easygoing and always in a good mood. You neither want to control nor be under someone else's control. You don't care much about how you look, and know that it's what's inside someone's heart that's important.
(I am a control freak...when it comes to myself. But I do find it annoying when people try and control me. It's just not my nature lar kie?)

What others see from your earrings
You are a sweet and talkative person. You are sociable, energetic and interesting, and get easily bored by the same old things. You are always looking for adventure.
(Is this thing trying to hint that I am a disloyal person? o.O I don't look for adventure. The only adventure I get is my bloody life drama I produce, write and act)

Rings on Fingers
Middle finger
Most people who wear a ring on their middle finger refuse to grow up and tend to be self-centered and stubborn. However, they're always sincere and caring, especially towads their family and friends.
(See?? You people are lucky to be my friends. And Stef, I TOLD YOU I AM SELFISH. Even the quiz says so. And I can be sssssssssoooooooooo stubborn. Then again, doesn' EVERYONE wear their ring on their 3rd finger unless they are married? o.O)

DONE!

Was it interesting??
Or too wordy.....hee~!

If you had a good laugh with my "personality"..
Wait till you read about my love life...
AWESOME!
If I got mood then I post lar yar? HEE~

STUDY!

taRaAh~!

No comments: