Monday, October 8, 2007

"It bursted out of my trousers!! NNooOOooOOO~!"

MID SEMS OVER!!!!

WHOOOOOT~

*prances around*

*falls down cause too fat so unbalanced*
See my title??
I find buka puasa buffets annoyingly satisfying.
I can't help it.
I love variety.
Food and guys alike *wink*
But hor but hor

I go to the dinner looking so "slim" and "hot" in my black slacks
I come back with the extra tyres hanging out of my trousers
O.O
DON'T LIKE!!!

I'm gonna start starving myself.
*ROFL*
You actually believed that?
So not my friend.
This pink tamagotchi will die without food.
Sick like drug addict also will never lose appetite.
Explains why I can never lose weight.
OWH YEA~

Today I nice mood.Cause exam over.
Procrastinate also feel less guilty.

Gosh. My syntax got issues lar. Hee~
So I post the nature and nurture of my attitude on LOVE.
*squeals*
Aren't you people excited?????
I know you are! *rolls eyes*
Nature

The whole world is intoxicated by your bewitching perfume, your silken scarves and your glamorous accessories. Everybody is in awe of your appearance. And you, in turn, are in awe of how adoring your admirers are. You do so love to please. Some think of you as the silent type, but you can be very talkative when there is something important to say.
(I don't use perfume. Apalar~ I don't have adoring admirers to leave me in awe. Yes. I love pleasing you. YES I'M SILENT! MWEHEHEHEHE)

Rather than pushing up the thermostat a few degrees, you'll wrap yourself in sable and curl up with a good lover. You are famous for demanding exclusive rights on your mate while blithely maintaining your own busy private life on the side. Security is your all time favorite happiness-provider. Marry up with a resourceful Rooster or a stabilizing Ox. The first two parts of your life will be hectic and nerve-racking, but old age becomes you. Enjoy it.
(MWEHEHEEH! I'm such a mean gf. Hi Mr.Rooster! Yoohoo Mr.Ox! Where you?? I think these people are at least 5 years++ older than me...of course lar stable & resourceful!! -_-'')

A profound stillness of spirit inhabits you. This quality is silent, yet never somber or sullen. Your brand of quiet is icy cool. You compound unruffled dignity with exceptional physical beauty. Your sinuous manner and graceful gait inspire more than just admiration: people don't just gape curiously at you. They fall madly, passionately and irrevocably in love with you at first sight! (Ooo~ Me ice queen eh? Err...the bold sentence is so O.O)

Any learned Chinese will tell you that Snakes have always been the mainline seducers of the human race. Once you understand the difference between yourself and the rest of us, you will see that this is true. Masses of people are secretly, hopelessly in love with you. People who fall head over heels and cannot shake the passionate love they feel for someone are probably in love with some Snake - maybe even in love with you. You will be either the cause or the effect of many love affairs in your life.
(This is just WTF? wei. I mean...I DON'T SEDUCE OWHKAY~ And if anyone is secretly and hopelessly in love with me, do enlighten me. OR it serves you right to be suffering. MWEEHEHEH! But the last line is just awesome lar kan Stef?)

Nurture

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true. (*nods head furiously* I agree I agree!)
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person. (*clap clap* Now, would SOMEONE believe I am not living in denial already?)
The seriousness of your love:You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
(AWESOME! *jumps up*. Again, believe me now SOMEONE?)

You've got great self-confidence and you're full of charm. Most guys who get to know you will be attracted to you. You are far from sweet and proper; your intriguing personality fascinates them. Most guys find it easy to fall for a girl like you.
(o.O So not true. Far from sweet and proper? HEE! And no, guys don't fall for girls like me)

Guys see you as being a thinker and a careful person. They will be really attracted to this quality in you, but you need to learn to speak your mind, otherwise people will find you too shy and quiet. Learn to relax and lighten up--it's okay to have fun sometimes. When you learn to develop your fun-loving side, guys are going to flock to your side.
(Careful = party-pooper. I'm too shy and quiet!! Oops?)

Your boyfriend believes that you are a strong and independent person. Your confidence and cheerfulness make you an attractive person to be around, but sometimes you need to pay more attention to what other people, including your boyfriend, are thinking
(I think I pay a lot attention to what people think lor. I think. sheesh~)

You desire a love that will last forever. You are quite serious about finding this type of love, and that's why you think carefully about the men that you meet before deciding whether you could really love them. You don't just develop a crush on someone overnight: you look at a person's personality and other aspects of their life before deciding to form an attachment. If a guy doesn't meet your expectations, you would rather be alone. Your love has to be perfect. Be careful though, you could be missing out on some worthy relationships because your standards are so high. (Oh owh~ But it's so true!!! Now Ican see that SOMEONE smirking ddi...grr~ My standards not high kie?? REALLY!!!!! This description is just so me lar~)

You love fair relationship with your boyfriends. You like a simple wedding. It can merely be cohabitation without wedding, or you live separately with your husband. Despite all these, you will still have a good time together until you become a grandmother or a grandfather. Then, you are still good friends who always living the rest of your life together.
(OMIGAWD~ I never imagined cohabitating the rest of my life. And so we stay good friends? o.O?)

He is wild and adventurous. His path is often against the world. He does what he wants when he feels like. His type of girl is quite like him, independent and wise. If you love freedom and willing to risk, go for this guy
(I LOVE freedom but risk is not me. Bye bye wild & adventurous guy~)

The last period of your life: You can't stand being a lonely old lady so you will spend the last days of you life being a kind loving grandparent so that the kids will love to have you around
(Evie the Ah Ma~ NICE~)

What if your boyfriend goes out with another girl?
You are like most others who take the middle track. Although you won't get over-worried, you are not too optimistic either. You overcome bad times after a while and patience will bring you happiness
(I imagined myself going hysterical some more..eh. I'm calm owhkay?)

You only think about having affairs with another but you will never cheat on your loved one in real life. (WTF?!?!?! I will never cheat lar owhkie~)

Do you have a chance with the one you love?You have no confidence. You try to take chances but always miss them since you are too scared to really jump in and try. In any case, if you don't make any efforts to meet people, no relationship is going to get started.
(SOMEONE: Don't you dare go "HaH" at me. I DO MAKE EFFORTS TO MEET PEOPLE KIE. ish~)

Love for you can be as intense as the fire on the face of the sun. You are either very calm on the inside when there is a lot of insanity going on around you, or you shut people up and take charge. You can go to a movie by yourself. You are as comfortable alone as you are with others. (Do I shut people up and take charge? I think I'm just calm kie~)

You are a great lover when you find that rare mate who is your equal, otherwise your relationships do not go well. Life is a roller coaster, and you are finding ways to make the good times better. (SEE~ I need to find Mr.Rare. Where you lar?)

A man with a sense of humor who often behaves unexpectedly will find you very interesting. (Owh really? Whoever who has a sense of humour start showing up now!)

You are scared of being cheated on by others and don't want to be disappointed. That's why you seem to be contented with unrequited love.
(-_-'' Who's not scared to be cheated on? But trust me when I say I know when it's time to quit waiting. I'm not that nice owhkie. To wait forever I mean. HEE~)

It is difficult for you to get deeply involved with someone. Most of your relationships border on being more than friends but less than being lovers. (Hrm..erm...hmm...urm..*embarassed* As much as i hate to admit this, I guess I have to say it's quite true? hee~ I still very >.<>

Congratulations!You are extremely attractive to the opposite sex. You are not only good looking but your personality is also charming in many ways.You know how to get along with people and can allocate your time well. You are always popular among the opposite sex.
(o.O O.o *ROFL* *LMAO* What the crap wei? But I am good looking lar..*wink*)

It would be very difficult for you to fall in love with someone. But when you love, honesty is your first priority. You are an emotional person. (Yea. I don't fall in love easily. Which is sucky, cause when I do, it just means I will have to kill myself to get out of it)

YOUR LOVEIf you are a gay or lesbo, sorry it's not the real you! Did you notice that you are a "hot target" among the opposite sex? You can easily attract the opposite sex. Basically you are a very popular person, so many people like to chat with you.
(*ROFLLMAO* Hot target?? What the heck? Crappy!)

Lovable, you are a typical little sister/brother in the eyes of the opposite sex. You are dependent and have few of your own opinions. Among all types, you are the type that favors marriage most. You can take every opportunity to attract people's attention as well.
(I sound SO like an attention-seeker kie. Rosak image~ If all guys see me as a sister, yet are hopelessly in love with me, are you people trying to encourage incest? MWEHEHEH)
The first impression you give to the opposite sex is that of vulnerability. This may account for the reason why others are eager to offer you protection and security. It is suggested that you wear clean and tidy clothes to get more popular. (Vulnerability?!? *pooh* I don't think any one of you sees me that way. Neither is the part of offering protection/security making any sense)

You are a caring people. You are romantic, witty, and easygoing. You compromise rather than confront, and love nature. ( Unless I am at the extreme desperation, edge of dying and losing my sanity, I won't confront)

You are probably a romantic and passionate person. You are sensitive and lonely when you aren't in love. You can be somewhat self-centered, but you are honest and sincere to others. You like to make a good impression of yourself and worry about what others think of you.
(I am not lonely when I'm not in love. So degrading me I tell you~ Yes. Once again, I worry what you think about me.)

You like??
So interesting right?
I had the times of my live laughing at those especially funny crappy ones! Hot target o.O

I know it's wordy at all.
But it's all worth it kan?
To understand eVie even more..
AAWWWWHHHH~

I just got this from Sammie~

The December Baby (whose picture is a smoking baby -_-'') ( I agree VS Bullshit )

This straight-up means ur the most good-looking person possible... better than all of these other months!
Loyal and generous.
Patriotic.
Competitive in everything.
Active in games and interactions.
Impatient and hasty.
Ambitious.
Influential in organizations.
Fun to be with.
Easy to talk to, though hard to understand.
Thinks far with vision,yet complicated to know.
Easily influenced by kindness.
Polite and soft-spoken.
Having lots of ideas.
Sensitive.
Active mind.
Hesitating, tends to delay.
Choosy and always wants the best.
Temperamental
.
Funny and humorous.
Loves to joke.
Good debating skills.
Has that someone always on his/her mind.
Talkative.
Daydreamer
.
Friendly .
Knows how to make friends.
Abiding.
Able to show character.
one guy/girl kind of person.
Loveable.
Easily hurt.
Prone to getting colds.
loves music.


I need to sleep la.
Send me the Sandman please~

No comments: