Wednesday, October 17, 2007

'Why didn't we do Mood & Memory?!?!"

So the stress I tell you...

Why didn't we (referring to me & KM) love Ms.Winnee enough to do her favo topic on Mood & Memory for the PSY106 topic proposal????

Sigh sigh sigh~

I really hope our topic isn't going to get any complicated than it is...

It's due in 3 weeks like HELLLO?!?!

*dies*

Even more stressing is the fact that I realise how un-educated/un-informed I was about MY own future
Guess the talk with Dramatherapist yesterday helped ALOT
Even when the realisations were 3/4 of the reason I emo yesterday
1/4 of emo is cause I emo lar -_-''

Now I need to work on my darn MC100 memo
Which question in ambiguous/flexible/vague however you choose to interpret it lar
Did I mention how fake my CV was?? MWEHEHEHEHE!
For MC100 still not too bad..
For LLS101 is practically BULLPOO~

I'm awesome alright.

There was something I wanted to blog about.
But I really can't recall.
Maybe I'll be some kinda freak-ish blogger and blog few times a day until I can recall what I initially wanted to blog about.

Hrm.
Freak-ish blogger.
Sounds good to me!
Attack of the freak-ish PINK blogger.....*jeng jeng jeng jeng*!!!

HEE!!

Last note:
Someone & Hunnie, no more emo-emo/PMS-ing ddi lar.
Life's too short to emo-emo/PMS for too long!!!

HEE~~~

ladida~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: