Wednesday, October 24, 2007

~ It's Official...~

Yeap.

Official ddi.

I have a BF.








*ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

If you believed that, it's my pleasure to tell you, GO KNOCK YOUR HEAD ON THE NEAREST WALL!

Hee~!

That was funny even when I can't see your reactions and probably don't know what they are.

What's official then??

I'm leaving on a jet plane~
On my birthday....

Well, not exactly jet plane la...
Just your normal typical everyday bus..
And I am LEAVING on my birthday..
To Penang to attend a Play therapy workshop.

Yes. It's sucky.

And I deeply apologise to those I have mocked with sarcasm for leaving me on my birthday.
And also to those who already plan my birthday surprise I doubt I'll realli apologise for that lar..hee!

But for my future..
What to do????

Will be gone for 4 days..
16th to the 19th..
Just in time to celebrate your b'day Xian!! hee~

Will you people miss me??
I don't even know if I should bring my laptop....
Hrm~~~


Eh...
I got something to blog bout lar..
*think think think*

Goodness!
My sleeping time now is all upside-down, inside-out, haywired..
Everyday sleep at 2...
For some reason..I feel really awake after 11...and then I just go online and become wu liao..
Like last night..
I was so sick of reading journals I end up surfing the net for meaning of names -_-''
And doing quizzes..
Someone teman-ed me wu liao-ing while I teman-ed someone else with his list-sorting..
Hee!

Still got something I wanna blog lar..
Cannot remember!!

Blah!

*yawnz*

No comments: