Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Mom....what meat is this???...................*VOMIT*"

OMFG!!

Ignore the fact that I just cursed....
Can't help it..
I..*vomit*....had...*vomit*....frog's meat *VOMIT VOMIT BARF BARF*

EEEEEEEYYYYYYYYWWWWWWW!!!

Even thinking of it makes me barf..

You see...I had a 10 course dinner today..
Some association dinner lar..
It was suppose to start 7.30 sharp *pooh*
But yea...waited until 8.30 only they brought out the first dish...
We were all practically dying of hunger...so when it came...STRIKE!
It's the 5 seasons dish btw..
And I was eating this particular piece of meat....which had a super different texture from the chicken I thought it was....
At first I imagined the cooks being really good at making the chicken meat tender..
But it had funny bones shape too..
When I was halfway eating my 2nd piece..suddenly a thought struck my mind:
"My dear Evie, I don't think it's chicken you're eating"
And I asked my mum the question in my title..
The moment she didn't dare to answer me, I knew what meat was it..and spat it out on the spot and embarassed myself!
Lucky it wasn't some important meet-the-in-laws dinner if not I will die either way~

EEEYEEEWW!
NO MORE FROG'S MEAT!

Shish~~

And I feel fat now.
Hello?
10 courses dinner kie?
Don't play play.
Some dishes were enjoyable.
Some dishes could be better.
It was an supposedly authentic Foochow dinner btw.
But like I said, I know some dishes that could taste better.
Hey~ I'm half Foochow..I know my food~

I am so worn out....

Teman-ed someone at Starbucks last night till 2am..
DAMN AWESOME!
We should do that again!!
Hee~
Thanks for the Hazelnut Hot Chocolate and "teman-ing" me back home. Hee~
No, my mum didn't trust you or me. She just fell asleep and did not realise I wasn't home yet.
*ROFL*

Owh.
PEOPLE!!
Beware of the emo bug kie?!?!
It's like biting tons of people.
And when they're unhappy, I'm unhappy. Boohoo~

I went baby-sitting today!!

Which really drained my energy since I slept at like 3.30 last night.
Darn hotmail wouldn't let me send my message.
Blah~

Rachel and Suki are the 2 cutest girls ever!!
Although the emo and merajuk more than I do.
And yes I do merajuk alot. I even merajuk-ed at the dinner today cause I did not manage to do a chopstick trick. o.O

Lalalala~
I like baby-sitting lar.
But I need to have more sleep next time so I can layan their antics.
HEE!

I so so need to hit the gym.
But first..
I'll hit the bed.

NITEZ~!~!~!

No comments: