Monday, October 22, 2007

"And she's back~!~!~!"

FINALLY~~~

Been waiting for blogger to load the whole day!!!!

Not like my life is very interesting to blog about...but hey~
It's my life, my blog and I'll blog about it even in its boring-est days
Actually, I think we all blog more when we're bored o.O
You don't have to read it if you don't want to.
Me no force you.
*show tongue*

SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who she?

The lady who insists on using the word "snowperson" to avoid gender bias

The lady who performs fascinatingly at immitating sloths

The lady who never fails to come in to class and go "Question Number 1"

Ms. Winnee IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Whee~!~!~!~!!

Damn awesome lar her~
Even when I was so not in the college mood today also she makes me laugh.

But it means I can no longer sleep in class
And my referencing for my Lab Report will be cut throat
And I'll have damn many quizzes to sit which gets kinda sucky cause Research Methods and Human Cognition is two wwaaaaayyyy different subjects.
Sighz~

But owh well..
I'm still a very happy girl!
And I know someone who is a happier boi~
For goodness sake, you want to cheat also don't cheat in front of gf lar. Dungu~

Some people I tell you.
Girlfriend pujuk unhappy.
Best fried pujuk tak peduli.
Ms. Winnee come back never say anything to him, all emo gone.
Some people arh. Some people *tsk tsk*

And if up to this point you people still have no idea who is Ms.Winnee.
Shame on you~!
Refer to my May & June & July posts.
I remembr blogging bout her. More than once some more.

Happy things aside...

@^@*^(*^@@&!^@^&!^@&

Today was a horrible morning.
Bad enough I had 6 glasses of wine last night and the stupid over-pouring rain caused me to not get any sleep.
I woke up and drove in a jam!
I took like an hour to reach college. Usually it's 20 mins max.
Got car rosak lar
Traffic light rosak lar
Car accident lar

And no.
I'm not making this up.
It really happened.
Thank gawd it wasn't Ms.Winnee's class.
If not I would have to say buhbye to my 5%
Which reminds me.
I haven't done any experiment yet!!!
*lazy*

PSY 103 deadline postponed to Dec 1st...YAY!
But got replacement class on Saturday..Boooooo~
And PSY 106 not started...BooooOOOOO~
Even Memo not finished....BOOOOO!!

Owhkie
I think I should stop being anal now.

WORK WORK WORK~!

Anyone wanna meet me for 15 seconds to help me out with an experiment??
HEE!

*prances away*

No comments: