Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Aiyo~

Psych = LOS

Lack of Sleep

*yawnz*

rushing PSY102 essaylar...not freelar...sorry if you feel neglected kie??
I doubt anyone feels neglected lar..
But if somehow anyone does...please feel free to come confront me and tell me...
Dun let me find out you are suffering in silence of i'm gonna kill myself with the guilt and then you'll be guilty for the rest of your life..
MWEHEHEHEHEHEH!

Owh....I tell you..I'm a gonna be a road-rage-cute-bully soon kie?
Just yesterday...this bloody van bringing KAO products (I think Laurier is under KAO too) kept tail-gating me...I knowlar 8okm/h on the fast lane not fast enough..
But its not my fault that i don't wanna bang the car in front of me..
Or i'm avoiding the bloody lorry which can't seem to go into its own lane..
So you can stop looking at me through your ugly sunglasses and your darn obvious pot belly you fat man~!
I don't discriminate horizontally challenged people....just that darn man...
BLoody hell~
Wanna cut into the 3rd lane also purposely drive so near me then cut...
Trying to kill me.....but at least i know if i die...people will mourn..as for him...he probably doesn't..
HAH!
Part of me was wishing that he would have to suddenly slow down when tail-gating other people, and swerve onto some kerb and has all those new packets of Laurier Maxi Flow hitting him on his darn bald head!!!
Now, tell me I'm not going to be a road-rage-cute-bully...
Owh, and he is really bald, wear sum stupid looking sunglasses (actually they are decent sunglasses lar, but on him it just looked stupid), and is fat....
What?
He looked at me when he was so dangerously cutting lanes, I cannot glare back at him is it????

Sorrylar...
I tend to be abit impatient on the roads..
For some weird unknown reason, those vehicles that have been tail-gating me are mostly vans and small lorries..
Got problem with my car isit????
Can't you see th "P" sign??????
I'm a careful driver unlike you ninnies kie!!!!!!

Mwehehehe~ I like ranting lar..
You don't like?
Don't read my blog lor....*pouts*

Go download Delta Goodrem's songs..
Niceee~!

What else arh??

I'm feeling so demotivated to run on the darn treadmill..
Feel like I'm about to die.....with my zero stamina...how impossible is that kan???

I NEED TO FINISH THE ESSAY SOON!!!!
Or i might just be the first person to die of essay-nitis~

*shakes head*

~^~hEaRtS~^~

No comments: