Friday, May 18, 2007

"Curry Noodles Consumption Takes Life of Cute University Student"

That would have been today's headlines if I had finish my curry noodles at Mama's Kitchen yesterday..
Owh, and in case those reading my blog are blurries....cute university student = me lar kie?
HEE!
Anyway, not to give Mama's Kitchen bad publicity or anything...but their curry noodles weren't really up to standard..
I mean..it was really great smelling.....probably due to the amount of santan they put lar...but for the same reason, if you don't finish the bowl of hot steaming noodles in 5 minutes, it turns into a yucky disgusting yellow mess of coagulated santan curry noodles..
EEEEYYYEEEEEWWW!

Aren't you people glad I did not eat and then died????
I know you people are..hee~~

We watched a movie today for PSY102...
It was a New Zealand movie titled "Whale Rider" which talks about life surrounding the natives of New Zealand aka the Maoris...
Pretty cool movie I would say.......and they have really hillarious parts too!
Not the lame hillarious kie..more like the hillarious that is so darn straightforward hillarious but you just don't see it as hillarious yet you feel its hillarious...
o.O
That was meant for confusion...
Bottom line..there were pretty hillarious scenes that just crack you up...
I think the bottom line should have been me talking bout the psychological theme of it..but wth...done that in class ddi..you wanna noe..GO WATCH IT~!

Centre of Lamoism = C.O.L
Bachelor of Bimboism = B.O.B = *sings* Bob the Builder can we fix it!
Faculty of Blurness = F.O.B
Bachelor of Handsomeness = B.O.H = BOH Ada UMPH!!!

People, we need the taglines leh...hee~

-_-''

I tell you...my friends....
Can die wei!

MWEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEH!

No comments: