Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sorry for the somewhat long hiatus..
I did tell you people that updating this blog is not gonna be so common anymore..
BLAME ASSIGNMENTS!
I doubt many people need me to update this blog anyway..so takpelar...

So...erm...this is gonna be a super random post based on my aging memory...more like a summary of my week actually...

Before I start, I think I need to clarify some stuff:
IF
Lim-Teh = Kah Meng
Lim-Teh's wife = Shyuan
Lim-Teh's wife's girlie = me
Lim-Teh wife's girlie's friend named Jian = Jian...du-uh~
confused stef = stef...DU-UH~

Sorry for any confusion caused by this super wu liao people...I know, my friends are wu liao..hee!!

Owhkie, to continue...
Uni life is pretty owhkie...I have the funniest lecturers and friends...
Why?

Dr.Goh's PSY102 class tells us how hard sharing secrets can be, I quote him :
"Sharing secrets is harder than having sex"
o.O

Ms.Winnee's PSY105 class comes up with the newest psychological terms, I (somewhat) quote her:
" blablabla women also have testosterones blablabla aggression blablabla unless they are TESTOSTERONY WOMEN"
o.O
Btw, I LOST ONE WHOLE QUIZ!!!!
Darn hp ringing...*glare glare*.....cacat people...silent hp wun die kie!

My friend Jian:
"I've seen police driving Kancil, but never seen them drive Kelisa"
Evie and the rest (Evie especially) laughs like mad cows in front of the UN building..you know how dangerous is that??? I could have died!....
Jian, produce does not = police..kie?
MWEHEHEHEHEHEH!

My friend Kah Meng:
Evie: What does MBSB stand for arh?
Kah Meng:...........Don't know...
Evie: OWH! Anak syarikat KWSP~
Kah Meng: *laughs sarcastically yet seriously*
Evie: WHAT??!?! It's said there....
Kah Meng: REALLY?? I thought you simply made up wan...
-_-''
Needless to say, we continued laughing after that.

SEE??
I have really wonderful friends and lecturers...especially lecturers...
They make me LAUGH..like seriously...
Ms.Winnee has tons and tons of cute quotes, unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances (my aging memorylah)....I can't recall many of them as they do not stay in my brain for more than 24hours..
What?
Not good meh....I use my brain to store more important facts...I CAME TO STUDY YOU KNOW?
I can hear Terence, KM and Jian laughing ddi.....*pouts*

Owh, A BIG BIG APOLOGY to Sam, Ally, Ju, Mell for not making it tonight....
SO SORRY~
You guys still rock..hee~!

I'm stresslar..
Assignments damn stressing..
EBSCO is designed to kek sei me...
Proquest on the other hand treats me a lil better...
I'm still stressed....
So not gonna have a life....blah~

*hearts~*

No comments: