Friday, May 4, 2007

Owhkie...today is a better day..hee~~

My car is back from the the mechanic.....
Being able to drive is great...except when I'm lazy lar..
But it still feels better to have the freedom to drive, then i can go anywhere I want, whatever time I want..without needing to match someone else's time..hee~
I think I sound like a bit of a loner now...I'M NOT KIE!

Orientation Day 2 was better....more fun..in a sense we had icebreaker and games..
But also more tiring...because there was a long lecture..hee~
I made new friends!!! Or at least met new people lar...
I found a new girl-friend..Shu Li who laughs a lot..hee~
At least I'm no longer stuck with the 3 bimbos who are so mean to me that they make me suffer silently......jokinglar~ The guys are...urm..nice?
HEE!!!
I also knew a few other girls namely Elizabeth, Siew(not really sure of the spelling), Yoke Lin...
yay~!~!~!~!
I like friends...me like having friends..
But don't worry bimbos...I'm still gonna be sticking with you 3 for the next 3 years...I'm still gonna be your blessing...don't worry!
More like you 3 will leave me than me leaving you ppl lar..hee~

Lalalalalala~

I cannot remember what i wanna say ddi...ish~

dum dee dum!

No comments: