Sunday, May 6, 2007

GGGGGAAAARRRRRR!!!

Evie is so so so not in a good mood....

1. It was so packed at Ming Tien, and so damn HOT I was sweating like a pig/cow...whichever sweats more lar...
2. The food and drinks came sssssssssooooooooooooooo ssssssssssllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwww, me and my bro were about to slam the table and leave...hello? We went like 3 times to remind the stall...
3. I asked the fella at the Lil Wok Noodles stall to give me yellow noodles and what did he give me?? Loh Shu Fun.........and for your info, I don't like Loh Shu Fun but since I wanna get dinner over and done with, I took it without complaint..
4. My lil bro made me drip my noodles sauce on my thigh
5. My lil sis stepped on my slipper while I was crossing the drain
6. I'm pissed
7. I'm just plain pissed
8. Need I continue???

I feel like I'm in the "I'm-tired-of-everything-wanna-smash-everything-I-see" mood....
Not that I literally wanna do so...It just feels like that..
Guys..that's what you call PMS..
Don't expect to make anything right...
Nothing is right during PMS...
I repeat...
NOTHING~

GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Owhkie..enough of gar-s and grr-s...anger is not good....makes me old...not like I don't have people commenting that about me ddi...but then again, this morning the lady at the market said I look too young to drive..whee~~
I like market lady~

Hit the gym yesterday for about 2 hours.........
Came back feeling like sotong/jellyfish whichever is more lembik.....and I kinda like that feeling because I was so pooped tired I slept very well...until I woke up at 6 because my grandma and mum made a hula-baloo about my dad returning home at 6...o.O~

There's uni tomoro!!!
Still not use to the word uni......its like...I prefer saying coll....hrm...I need to move on I know..

WHY OH WHY????
Why isn't my mum getting another maid?????
This princess just got degraded to Cinderella...
-_-''

I'm drinking Chamomile Tea....
Hopefully it lets me sleep well tonight amidst the PMS by soothing away the anger...

GRR!!

*breath~*

No comments: