Saturday, May 12, 2007

I don't feel like blogging much lately....
I think I'm losing the drive/mood/motivation/inspiration to blog..
Shucks~
People....this is it........Evie's not gonna blog ddi...
This will be my last post.................
Last!

LAst!

LASt!

LAST!

LAST!

LAST!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On second thought, NAH!

I'll still blog....
Less maybe...
Did i scare u people??
HEE!!!!

Owhkie.....let me try to blog bout the past few days..

Uni is fine......getting fun..I think...
hee~~
I passed up my naturalistic observation proposal..
Pray Ms.Winnee is fine with it...*prays prays*

To explain my MSN pm yesterday...
I was pissed/frust/sedih-ing because I couldn't carry on with my early Mother's Day surprise!!!
*SOBS!*
I planned for it so long until the darn place had to be ssssssssoooooooo potong!!!!
Grrrrrrr~
So the sedih................and there's no way to really replace it...cause my present would have been perfect!!!
Owh gah!!!
GRRR!
But the gahs/grrs were for yesterday lar....I'm feeling better ddi.....

Assignments are piling~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm trying to convince myself to go and do my work)

went to Ipoh today to visit grandma....
She could sit up and talk ddi....
BUT!
She doesn't seem to recall me...........
Lets not talk bout that...so depressing.....

Assignments are piling...
(I'm trying to reinforce the fact that I'm procrastinating)

I am gonna redo my nails....*RANDOM*

Assignments!!
BLAH~!

No comments: