Saturday, May 19, 2007

What was I suppose to blog again??
Gosh~!
This memory-loss issue is getting on my nerves..

Hrm...hrm...
Yesterday i had kidney cramps...
Owhkay, I don't really know if my kidneyS got cramps..
Just that the area around my kidneys..you know...the sides of your stomach....
WERE REALLY PAINFUL LAST NIGHT!!
I wanted to blog bout that last night, but have seem to left it out..
Maybe because the pain subsided subconsciously..
Fuiyoh~!
Blogging heals wei.....
Owh..and it's not the once-a-month-leak-pains...if you know what i mean..hee!

I hate Blogthings!
Because i just keep messing around with the quizzes till I neglect my assignments..
GRR!!
Bad temptation..
I'm putting half the blame on Sam cause he reminded of Blogthings on his blog..
SAM!!!
Blogthings is just so amusing and cute lar!!!!

Two quizzes I find totally hillarious!
The results lar actually..



You Are a Light Pink Rose

You represent sweetness and grace.

Your vibe: Kind and gentle

Falling in love with you: is like falling in love with a best friend







You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Shy

When a guy gets to know you, he finds a great catch
Problem is... you're too shy for most guys to get to know.
From meeting someone to dating, you usually have your guard up.
And while you're just holding back, it makes you seem like you've got something to hide.





I AM SHY PEOPLE!!
Reada that...
I'M SHY!
Because the quiz says so....
SUPER HILLARIOUS WEI!!!!!!!!!
HEE!!

On a very touched, happier note...

How many times in your life do you get salad sent to you over the internet?
And with non-fat dressing too..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And have a cutest drawing of your favourite drink sent to you at your emo times??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plus the cutest looking nuggets accompanied by BBQ sauce..

Owh! And your favourite drink magnified??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Most importantly, how many times do you come across a bestie who is so super sweet and shines like a jewel in your times of needs??
I can answer that:
HARDLY!
Luckily, I found my jewel....
A beautiful, very precious, one of a kind never to be found again jewel
My friend Stefanie...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eh wait, she's my muffin with macadamia nuts for eyes...HEE! Jkjk~

You're a wonder lar my dear!!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE!
And may our friendship last...
Wait...it better last...and IT WILL LAST!!
WHEE~~~

No comments: