Tuesday, May 1, 2007

LAZY SEASON!!!

Then again..evie's always lazy...

So, yesterday I went to 1u like twice..my agenda for yesterday was:
11.10: Dance class.....no..Evie suck at dancing..poor instructor...i bet he almost had blood pressure teaching me..mwehehehe~
12.40+: Called the llama who lied to me...and waste my credit....blueh~
1.00+: Met Sam, Josh and Jenna infront of GSC...stoned...talk crap while waiting for Sheng Mae
1.15+: Sam left with Jenna to buy "stuff"...Mine and Josh's awkward moment...he can't tahan lala people..like me (or so he claimed)...and can't stand near the ledge....
1.40+: Sheng Mae came..stone some more..while fickle-mindedly trying to decide where to eat....Josh was being crappy macam biasa..waited a while for Jenna and Sam..
2.15+: Finally decided to eat at Waffle World....5 of us including a fat me...squished at a small table to show our sense of together-ness...hee! WAFFLES YUMMY!
Food GOOD! Sam say Evie GLUTTON! -_-''
2.55+: Everyone left, I decided to balik rumah dulu...since there was an hour plus more before I have to pick Xiannie up..
4.00+: Left house, headed to Atria....shopped at the Big Bookshop book sale, bought some cooking books......went to Giant to shop for mum but couldn't find wat she want..Xiannie missed call..and I went to pick her up..
4.45+: Headed back to 1u.....my driving not too bad lar hor Xian?? Not very dangerous kan?? Except I sangat the marah-marah easily..mweeheheheheh! We went up to the gym....but Xiannie decided not to join..or her mum lar rather..hee~ Decided to walk around some more since I have to wait till 6 plus to fetch my lil bro...went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng...yumcha!!!!
6.05+: Left One U..sent Xiannie home..she lend me the Cecilia Ahern book i wanted...HEART YOU!!!!!!! Drove to Yuk Chai fetch my bro...I tell you arh..most if not all the guys I know..ARE BLUR!! My 7 year old bro included...i called him all the way from his class to canteen and he never turned back...don't say i was too soft...you people know how loud my voice can get...hee~
He only realise my presence when I stood right in front of me...and he had this blur look like "Why are you here?"
Cacat~

I think One U should give me their VIP status....I GIVE THEM SO MUCH UNTUNG!!
Mweheheheeh~

Owh..and today..I decided to sleep in.....no going to gym...not even thinking of going near One U...why?
1. Its Labour Day
2. Spiderman 3 opening today (WHO WANNA WATCH?!?! I WANT)

So i stayed home...rot abit...and did my French Manicure for the 2nd time..
results were a llllllllliiiiiiiiilllllllllll better than last time but still not satisfactory..
NEED PRACTICE!!
But i dun care ddi..not gonna rub it off..bleah~!
Hee~

Owhkie...dowana blog ddi..hee!
muaxXxies!

No comments: