Monday, September 10, 2007

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mosquito bites!!!

*sobs*

Anyway, this is a short update on the answer to my personal quiz which you all failed to answer..and you dare call yourself my friend..hmph~ hee!
Thanks stef for reminding me I need to blog..

For the 27637125478349 actually 3rd time,

Question: Why does Evie like Starbucks Signature Hazelnut Hot Chocolate so much? (besides it being chocolate lar)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*whistles*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*hum dee dum*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*GRINS*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO ANSWER!!!
Cheh~
Got lar..
Scare you only..
Scroll some more..
.
.
.
.
.
*lalalala*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*prances around*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OWHKAYLAR~
I know you people wanna strangle me ddi...
And
The
Answer
Is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because "Evelyn" means "hazelnut" in i-cannot-remember what language go google sure can find wan
Isn't it so cool to have a drink "named" after you and it is your favourite drink some more??
UBER COOLNESS!
I like~!
And this answer is valid so don't give me the (-_-'') face
Why else do you think the pink porcupine on my Friendster profile page is named "Miss Hazelnut" wait..you mean you never realised the pink porcupine?? *bish*

HAPPY???
I am..^_^

Hey~!
I gave you people a VALID answer kie??

*pouts*

Lalalalalalala~

No comments: