Monday, September 24, 2007

"I'll marry the man who can get me a bed & my comforter"

I had an AWESOME night last night..
HEE!

What you thinking lar?

Went out with the bunch of high-schoolies who are leaving one by one

OMIGOSH~
Sheen's leaving...................................................
And dear...we are NOT going to send you off aight? chill chill~
No need worry about bursting into tears~

Anyway,
back to yesterday..
The whole bunch of high-schoolies (Me, Yin, Chris, Sheen, Xiang who surprisingly still exists, Jing & Danny) decided to go to the Curve for Sheenie's farewell dinner..
I reached at 1 pm because I am always so on time..
No lar..
I went shopping!!
STEF!!
When you get back we go to the bazaar kie??
KIE?!?!?
It's SO AWESOME!

I wasted my time somewhat shopping instead of finishing my book review, PSY103 essay & my forgotten LLS 101 assignment!

Met Yin and Danny at 5 something..
Went to look for Xiang at Borders and couldn't find the dude doesn't matter, he appeared anyway..out of nowhere
Sheenie came to meet us there and Chris too~

We had the time of our lives trying to decide where to eat
We were always a very fickle bunch
HEE!

But in the end, with the decisive powers of the undecisive very fickle people,
Italiannies it is!

Was awfully fun talking with these people..
Danny was so happy to have extra servings of the bread without extra charge! Awesome right Danny??
Had Angel Hair Pasta Pomodoro and Garlic Chicken Pizza..yyyuuummmm~
But no..it wasn't enough..
Dessert at Big Apple!
We bought each flavour and shared..
How did we share?? HEE! I shall show you another day when I get the photos...we did it the Li-Sheen way~
Anyway, we bought 12 doughnuts + (6 X 5) doughnuts to bring home go do your maths~

We "broke-up" at the fountain going our separate ways...
SSSSSSOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS!

Let the incomplete photos show the perfect not very end:

n701390578_307235_9679

Pretty pretty girls by fountain! Weird one too~

n701390578_307228_8194

Let's play guess the fingers!

Shoutout to the Sheenie Weenie:

Will miss you sweetie!!
See you in December
Unless you are planning to leave to Japan like Stef..-_-''
Keep in touch!
Throw sheeps and give fishies on Facebook!
WHEEEE~~

Back to today,

I swear no one should deprive me of sleep

I was so so so so sleepy today!!
And i did not drink coffee..
So lethargic during the whole time..
I couldn't even concentrate & dance properly in gym today..not like i can dance very well usually but still~

My title refers to me ranting out loud not very loudlar in class because I was SO SO SO tired

Not to mention I was hungry -_-''

Owh! And I annoyed the hell outta KM today
I told you I am terrible when I'm hungry and tired

PINK TAMAGOTCHI!
Whoot~~

And lately, I've been getting "smart" feedbacks from people about me being "choosy":

Someone said I should get a bf because it is interesting and claims that I am super picky and claims he has tons of good friends to introduce to me
Another someone says that I sound like a lady who will never get married until she's 40 and all his friends don't suit me
The last someone said that I am not that "picky" lar but still fine because I will find the guy some day

You wanna noe picky?
Here goes:

I want a guy who has round, big eyes, not too long eyelashes, dark coloured eyes
Nose must be sharp but not too sharp has too have just the right degree
Don't want too thick lips but cannot too small mouth either
Face shape cannot be too chubby or round, preferably nice chiselled looks
Should have a hot body but not too muscular
Needs to be tall but not overly tall, just right for me to lean my shoulder on
Must be gentleman
Confident
Charismatic
Listens to me
Exciting yet stable
Knows how to pamper me
Yada
YAda
YADa
YADA

Wtf~

If got such a guy, he would attract both gurls and GUYS attention lar..shish shish~

I don't need a guy like that if I can't connect with him thank you very much~

We will know soon what kinda guy Evie getting la
WAIT WAIT WAIT~

I'll find a bf to show all of you soon kie?
SSSAAAABBBBAAAAARRRR~

To end my long post,
My bro not Nigel but the 7 year old kiddo tells me about this gal he likes in class:
It went like this:
"So, is she your girlfriend now?"
"Yes, always"
"Huh? I thought last time not your girlfriend? Now she is isit?"
"Yes, we hold hands to the computer lab today some more"

-_-''

I don't know if I should shake my head at the "maturity" or smile at the "innocence"
So I shake my head while smiling..
HEE!

No comments: