Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nausea

Dizzy-ness

Bloated tummy

Sleepy-ness
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Those are the signs of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EATING WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omigawd~I have never eaten so much in my life to the extent of vomitting...SERIOUSLY!
But I shall potong stim and get back to that later...

My day today..
Started pretty horribly...
Just before I woke up..I had one of the most horrible nightmare in my life..
I woke up at 12.45 and my LAN exam was at 12..
went hysterical in the dream..
Wailing and screaming..asking my mum why she did not wake me up...
It really felt so real!!!
Stress wei.........but yea..i did wake up on time..
4 hours earlier some more..
Why?
Because some smart donkey forgot to collect her examination docket..
Totally did not cross my mind!
Until like 12 midnight on Fri...then all of a sudden I randomly remember "Eh, LAN finals need examination docket arh?"
And shootz!I do need it..
Woke up early next morning, rushed to coll, no mood eat breakfast, wait for the late Registrars and collect the darn piece of paper

STRESS!

Owh, and my day was horrible too...cause I did not realise my left side contact lens got stuck to my wet finger
instead of the container where it should be..
No prize for guessing what happened to it...
It turn rock(plastic) hard lar..aiyoh~

Anyway, the library was when the string of a good day's events started..
I found lotsa useful info I need for my assignment from the library..
YAY!
Didn't know our library was so huge..almost got lost..*paiseh*

At about 11.30, left for Level 6 for LAN finals..
Ladida...go in...play the tembak-tembak game...came out in 1 and half hours praying I passed..
PLEASE LET ME PASS!
Went to look for my lunch...walk walk walk...did not lose weight..and settled for the RM5.40 chicken rice at Rice Bowl..
SO EXPENSIVE!! *stab stab*

Shyuan came and fetch me about 2.30
Headed to KM's house and met the 3 himbos..
We were there to discuss our MC100 presentation..
I would say that our ineffective team meeting was pretty productive wei..*proud*
Things got "heated up" when the himbos are at a different level with the gurls them obviously lower lar..hee!
But we all friend-friend again after that...

Owh, you want to know how himbo-itic they are?

Evie: Eh, does anyone know where's Sungai Long?
One of the himbos: I think it's near Sungai Chua...
Evie: -_-''

LIKE I KNOW WHERE'S SUNGAI CHUA LAR...yoh~

The next one even more awesome:
Himbo: AIYAH! You know where is Sungai Long or not???
Evie: No...*looking at his lame face*..
Himbo: Sungai Long obviously opposite Sungai Short lar!!!!!!*laughs*
Evie: -_-'' -_-'' *smacks head*

Adoi~ Heart attack man with them...hee!

We had about 3 hours of discussion..and then..stomachs hungry ddi!!

SO decided go makan..
Venue: Restoran Talipon

By the way, in the car...
I was talking bout myself being fat ddi..
And there is one way to slim down fast..
Which is to get one of them himbos and make him act as a snatch thief...
And I could pretend to be Gutsy Girl number 2..sit on him and get free slimming treatment..
Remember the original Gutsy Girl who actually sat on a snatch thief and capture him?
Then you know what KM said?
"Aiyah, you cannot be Gutsy Girl lar"
*evie thinking KM won't be so nice complimenting her*
"Cause you Gutsy Bimbo mar"
-_-''

*die*

Back to the starting of this post...
I ATE SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!
I think 5 of us in total ate about 20 plates of ingredients..and that's barely scraping the minimum..
Cause we use same plate to refill mar...

AWESOME!!!!!!

Dinner although left Evie regrettably over-filled, it was honestly the best fun I had in a long time.
I bet those dudes enjoyed hearing Evie scream everytime the oil splattered on me..
WHAT?!
Bloody pain kie~
I think we had almost every ingredient there............
Deserts included...

DAMN DAMN FULL~

Hello..I wasn't joking bout the fact I puked..
Trying to tahan in Jian's car was so damn suffering....
Now I'm feel horrigible...sobs~!

I thought I had a lot to share about the dinner...
I do lar actually..but so hard to put in words..
It's one of those really memorable times, but to put them down in words is just hard lar...hee!

DSC00619

+ Happy Couple eating..jealous or not? HEE +



DSC00620



+He is DA DUDE+

+You seriously can't say he's not the dude when he has more stomachs than a cow. Cow has 4 btw. See the way he eat and reaction? *faints*+



DSC00621



+Eat fruits so guai hor? Foot lar you~ His oil splatters almost killed people o.O. Not to mention his vain-ness.+

+*evie tries taking photo* *jian's cap switch from front to back* -_-''+

DSC00622

+FOOOOOOOODD~+

DSC00623

+The lady enjoying her yummy cake+

dead full

+How me and KM looked like after the dinner+
+The dude actually grew a stomach+

DSC00625

+See the red dot on my skin? No..not some sort of skin discolouration..it's the after effect of one of the himbos splattering oil at me..SERIOUS! *ouch*+


By the way...forgive my bad photo quality..handphone mar~


For once...a full Evie is unhappy..

FASTING!!

3 hours gym!!

*stress-nye*

Btw, before I end,
You people don't want Secret Recipe cake is it?
I'm revealing the answer to my quiz tomoro, so whoever who can answer before 12 midnite tomoro will still be considered the winner...

Lemme repeat questions for you forgetful ding-dongs:

Question: Why does Evie like Starbucks Signature Hazelnut Hot Chocolate so much? (besides it being chocolate lar)

mwahs!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was last night's post which I did not get to post all thanks/no thanks to my bloody internet....

Today damn headache lar!

NO MOOD~

shish!

Btw,
STEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please buy the biggest luggage bag you can find which can fit me..
And find out how much you have to pay for every kg overweight at the airport..
BRING ME TO JAPAN WITH YOU!!!!!
I'm running away~

No comments: