Monday, September 3, 2007

*sTaB StAb DiE dIE*

STRESSSSS!!!

Rain + Donkey Streamyx + Stupid B.Psych Front Page Con

= VERY STRESSED EVIE~

Lucky I got the tutorial I wanted...if not...
Guarantee throw tantrum..
And nobody would want to be near me when that happens

Then again, even when I am high, friendly and annoying also people complain.

You people very fussy wei!!

Hee~

*breaths*

DARN CONNECTION~

SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~

It's been so long since we actually talked talk..
And i've got tons of things to tell you! besides those in the emails
Actually, I think we got tons of things to share with each other...
But my connection...
AAARRRGGHHH!
*stab stab die die*

I swear today is the last time any of my friends would let me touch coffee
Sugar-rushed Evie is a menace!

Ask KM, Sam and Jenna..
I think they literally want to die because of my antics...
Or they literally want ME to die instead..
Evil evil friends.
Killing a cutie pie like me ceh even when she's entertaining them so nicely..
Next time don't layan you people ddi!
I emo emo only~
*pouts*

Eh, you wanna see rabbit jumping in tall grass?


MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

No comments: