Saturday, September 22, 2007

My hands smell of garlic o.O

Next time I am not going to brag about having the best sleep ever.
Cause I haven't been sleeping for the past few days.
Not literally.
But it's the kinda sleep where you don't feel like you have slept at all.
And I'm so worn out!
Annoyed too.
Now my neck hurts
So I'm going to shut up next time and not jinx myself.

SHISH!

OMG OMG~
The assignments!
And I'm surprisingly not OCD-ing yet
O.O
You wait just wait
I'll OCD soon..
CHOI CHOI~
I don't want to lar!

Chill eVie Chill~

Can wan~

Assignments only mer....

ASSIGNMENTS! *die*

Owh..and I haven't studied for my mid-terms!!!
Stress-nye aku~
Neck hurts...

Btw,
I have put back my "hug counter" right below my tagboard
Wanted to do so when I changed my layout but couldn't do it right
Until someone reminded me about it the other day
Owh and the someone answered my question on "Why the hug counter jump from 40 to 70????"
Which NO ONE answered until the other day la..
You humans~

Hrm..
Besides being busy about my studies.
There's nothing else.
OMIGAWD~
I don't have a life~

Did you people read about the poor 6 or was it 9-year old girl who was brutally raped and killed?
The poor girl doesn't deserve it!
She just wanted to go to the pasar malam to get hairclips!
What the hell did she do to offend you?
Honestly, I hope whoever who did this to her should face justice.
That's the least she deserve after the suffering she went through.
Sighz~
What a freaky world we live in huh?

Nevermind.
That's why you have sweet sometimes emo fairy princess matchmaker to make your lives better kan?
AWESOME!

I so the kembang lar...
hee~

taRaAh ^_*

No comments: