Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Never underestimate the power of procrastination.

No. It can't bomb the Parliament or anything.

But it sure can make Evie stare at her laptop for hours doing nothing (or doing everything she has already done for like 3 times) instead on doing her assignments which is a really huge pile and might just fall on her, flattening her together with her ego.

Owh.

It the power of procrastination also makes me blog.

Now, aren't you people happy to hear that?

HEE!

I went to college today.
I don't have classes but why did I still go and spend 3 bucks parking you ask...
Well,
I've decided to be more of an extovert and work the active-ness lying dormant in me, and joined PSG
Which by the way stands for Peer Support Group for those who don't know.

Yea, I am so desperate for support that I joined.


HOW COULD YOU PEOPLE THINK LIKE THAT LAR?!

I just want to be active mer.
Gain more experience hopefully

I wouldn't say it was VERY enjoyable, but to a certain extend it was a new experience.

New ice-breaking experience
New being-sesat-all-alone experience
New knowing-there-are-people-as-"fun"-as-me experience

What?
Still experience mar.
New some more!

We had free food!!
Aaah~
The one thing that never fails to capture my attention and make me happy...FOOD~
Spaghetti, potato salad, fried stuff..pretty yummy~
Fills me up and that's good enough.
I'm not a very picky eater mar.

I have to get back to work
Yea right.

TARAAH~!

Owh btw,
I realise this post would be my 100th post.
How so not special.
100th post should be more fun, interestin and special hor?
I actually like being at the 99th post better but that would mean I won't update my blog forever which would garner me killer naggings, rantings and complaining from certain people.
*cough cough* names like Sam and Jian sound familiar? hee~

SSSOOOOO~
To avoid being killed,
I shall settle with a very boring and uninteresting 100th post
And you,
Have to bear with that~

Too bad too sad, such is the reality of the world.

Hum dee dum~

No comments: