Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm BACK!!!!!!

And that's because I'm lazy to:
1. Study for LAN finals
2. Start on LLS 101 book review
3. Start on LLS 101 journal
4. Start on PSY 103 essay
5. Start on MC 100 group presentation

THERE~

The lazy-ness in me.....

As most of you who have my MSN would recall..
Today my PM happens to be "Feeling restless..ISH!"
That's a reminder not to step on my tail (if i have one) today...
Incurring Evie's wrath only leaves undesired consequences....

I finished work on Friday...
FINALLY!!!
And coincidentally it was Merdeka...
So the country Merdeka, Evie also merdeka...
Tell me I am not patriotic..
Hee!

The past week has been hrm..fine?
Studying and rushing assignments beat standing in GAP 9 hours a day..anytime...
Except when it is RM15 an hour..HEE!
I have one class with my hunnie...HURRAH!
And the rest of the classes are with my 3 "favourite" HIMbos.....hee~

PSY103 with Dr.Goh as usual is fast paced...I still find him so cute and amusing lar!
PSY106 is so "ho-hum".....wish Ms.Winnee was the one teaching instead..but we shall see~
MC100 can be pretty tiring especially on Monday mornings...8am class!!
LLS 101 is funny .....but the assignments are @.@........

I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!!
Stefanie Chew...
Come back quick lar................................................................
I miss shopping...sobs~
And I need retail therapy now.....

I lost the mood to blog..
o.O

No comments: