Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Spin, Spin and we all Fall Down~

OLA!

Mosquito bites!!
Happens everytime I sit in the living room
I have sweet very sweet blood I know
Darn you mosquitos!

Anyway,
OMG!
I have my PSY103 essay journal due in 2 weeks!!!
And all I do is daydream the day away...
And my mid-terms
And my book review with the book that never seems to end

ZOMG!
Where does a girl find time to do all that?
Me not supergirl kie...
I'm just Evie Ever-laughing -_-''

A very big HUG and Thanks to my dearest hunnie
for the comforting cup of Hazelnut Hot Choc even when you are utterly broke
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

FYVPP For You Very "Pat" People,
I wasn't in the Everlaughing Evie the other day cause my bro was admitted to hospital lar
And that's all you need to know..
Shoooo~

I woke up in an UBER good mood today
Had the best sleep in the longest time last night
Woke up feeling super AWESOME
Evie + Awesome sleep = VERY HAPPY EVIE
Equation says it all

By the way, the title of my post refers to me being high at home lar
Prancing and spinning around
Lost control
resulted in me literally falling fat on my bum
Thank goodness my bum broke my fall
Surprisingly wasn't painful honest!
See, having a big bum ROCKS kie!
So don't mock me bum anymore...*bluekz*

I can't wait for Fri & Sat
and I'm not telling you why..
*neh neh neh neh boo boo*

Presentation tomorrow!!

DIE

taraah~!

No comments: