Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am a happy girl
VERY HAPPY GIRL

HEE!!

MC100 presentation today was AWESOME!

And I owe it to my groupmates..
We all did a wonderful job..
Kah Meng was terrific with the PowerPoint, the coordination owh..and the lending venue part..hee!
Shyuan was wonderful with the last minute flyers which earned us praise for extra effort and hopefully extra marks! and also the great report she came up with in less than a week!
My poor hunnie is down with gastric pangs and headache..take care! LOVES~
Jian and his pictorial version of presentation which actually made the lecturer laugh
Terence and his effort to continue presenting even when he has so much air in his poor tummy

WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!

LOVES!

I am so the kembang-ing!!!

We really worked hard for this..
It's like giving a 101% for a 10% issue you know..

Maybe we're just kiasu o.O

We just semangat kie!!

Goodie Luck to everyone else who have yet to complete their presentation..
One presentation down..
Tons more to go...
YAWNZ~~~~~~

Btw, I annoyed the hell outta KM today
Hee~
If only you were there Sammie....you would have enjoyed it! I promise....mwehehehehehhe!

taRaAh ^_*

No comments: