Sunday, September 16, 2007

Of cravings and OCD ^_^

She pushed open the glass doors and stepped her foot in.
The delicious and comforting smell of savouries & sweets tingled her senses.
She wondered if it was there.
As she made her way to the glass panel, her heart beated even faster.
"Was it there?" She asks herself.
Her eyes frantically search the display behind the 3 glass panelling.
Now she was in front of the display.
No. It's not there.
She was disappointed.
Until she turned her head to the left and saw it!
"Excuse me, can I have 2 pieces of the carrot cake? Take away please." *smiles*

MWEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEH!

I call the short very short story above "The Search for Secret Recipe's Carrot Cake"

HEE!

WHAT?!?

I can't help it.
I was craving carrot cake.
Really badly. Having your cravings satisfied is just umph~~
Ask the himbos and the hunnie.
I kept bugging them the whole afternoon.
Ladida~
My poor future husband/boyfriend weih~
Imagine this scenario:

In the middle of the night...
"DEAR!"
Sleepy, probably annoyed husband starts going "What?"
"I want to eat dimsum" *pouts*
"But it's 3 in the morning, where got dimsum??" *really annoyed and wants to go back to La-La Land"
"I want dimsum lar........" *starts doing stuff to annoy the already annoyed husband*

And the scene drags on until:
1. He gets so sick of my whining and rantings and love me enough to at least go try find a 24 hour dimsum outlet wonder if that exists..hrm~
2. He is still very annoyed but continue pujuk-ing and layan-ing me until 6 in the morning which is btw 3 hours more to go 6am cause dimsum outlets usually open then mer..
3. Gets totally sick and annoyed of my whining that he puts on noise-cancelling earphones & get back to sleep or tell me to go back to sleep if not he will get a divorce o.O

I wonder which kinda husband will I get..

That's if I ever get a husband or even bf lar..HEE!



Back to me being OCD.

STRESS LAR STRESS!!
Darn PSY 106!

As if it isn't bad enough that I don't get anything after 3 classes,
I have to pass up a topic proposal by Tues!
*faints*
And I have NO absolute idea what the hell am I doing now.

No Terence.
It doesn't make a difference whether there are marks or not.
I still am @.@ and a perfectionist. *beams*

I got another quiz!!!
Not really another quiz...cause well...no prize..
Just more of a poll/opinion-asking-question-thingy?

Here goes:

What type of guy do you think Evie would like?
ANSWER ANSWER ANSWER!
This is so gonna be awesome~!

No date/dead line...
SO ANSWER!
Grr~

Taraaah~

No comments: