Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Finally went out today~

Sorrylar hunnie...did not feel like going to college.....HEE!

I wanted to drive this morning...but i kinda scratched someone's car on the way out...
Well.....i wasn't too awake lar....but his car was parked way too out.......so yea..both in the wrong? Hee~

Went to 1u....ALONE.........what? Go alone cannot meh?
As a matter of fact, i enjoy alone walks when i need to get things off my mind........
I not as lucky as ssssooommmmeeeeeee ggggguuuuuuyyyyyyy....got the person they like to teman....mweheheheheh~ *WINK*
That ssssssssooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee ggggggguuuuuuyyyyyyy only has eyes for his girl that he NEVER realise this evie even when he looked in her direction...
Friends huh?
GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD friends i say.......hee~

I did not buy a lot of stuff lar......mostly window shopping.....
BUT THERE IS SO MUCH I WANNA BUY!!!
*sobbles*
Anyone wanna donate/sponsor??????
Hee~
I did get a French Manicure set from SilkyGirl...i'll show you people when i get my nails done kie???
Lalalalala~

I drove from 1u to my bro's school lar.......fetch him....
Drove smoothly back home...
I need more journeys like that...HEE!

I wanna go shopping.........
Maybe i should get a weekend job...
Any recommendations?????
I think i sound pretty desperate now....
Because i am!!!
Not very...but pretty....just like pretty me....
-_-''

I got bad news though...
My uncle took back his laptop....
SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSS~!
Now i have to fight for the comp again.....shucks~ Till i get my new laptop lar...
Why isn't it the PC fair yet?? GRRR~

Lets see...
What else did i do??
Owh...i had Beard Papa's Cream Puffs......yyyyuuuummmmmyyyy~!
Was recommended to me by Melly.....btw......hope you are better ddi gurl!! rest well~!
I still want my Nelson's ice-cream *grr*

*dances around*

I'm abit jumpy today........woohoo~
LALALALALA~!

No comments: