Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I was about to blog last night but i got caught in a fortunate/unfortunate series of conversations...

STEF CHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST MY BET LAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNFAIR~!~!~!~!
*sobbles*

I went out to 1u yesterday in the rain, walking for hours ALL ALONE, got somewhat freaked out just to shop for something MY DEAREST BESTIE WANTS~
HEE!!
I went to Jaya Jusco to buy something for myself, and twice i line up in front of the counter, the person in front of me TAKES FOREVER TO PAY~
The 2nd time i lined up, the lady was paying with a platinum credit card....a PLATINUM~
I just couldn't help eye-ing it from time to time....afterall...she was taking forever to pay....
I also want a Platinum credit card........and i don't have to worry bout the debts....
*DREAMS*
Hee~
I wanna complain bout Jaya Jusco........you know they have the Jusco member/Aeon card right?
And they swipe it before you make any payments right?
So when the cashier swipes your member card, the phrase "Good Customer" appears on the screen of the machine(where the price would usually be shown)...
But guess what....when you don't have the card you swipe, the machine doesn't "praise" you...
UNFAIR!!!!
That means if lets say i buy products worth RM1000 but don't have the card, I am not a good customer lar is it?????
*complain complain complain*
Nah...I don't care whether i get praised by a darn machine or not...i just wanted to rant..
MWEHEHEHEHEHE!

I came back home aroun 10 something cause had to go fetch my bro from tuition....
And although i wanted to bath......i ended up not doing so until 12+...
I was caught up with an Internet call with someone, a 7/8 person MSN chat window, a 4 person MSN chat window, a 1 person MSN chat window......takkan wanna interrupt and say i going to bath meh?
So yeap...chat chat chat until about 12am...haven't took a bath so late for a long time ddi~

I think i have something else to blog but i can't seem to remember...probably isn't important lar then..hee~

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST MY BET!!! GRR~!~!~!

No comments: