Thursday, April 26, 2007

I am so sleepy...
As Stef says, Evie + Sleepovers = Sleep Deprivation....hee~
I am still so sleepy cause I went back to Ipoh today to visit grandma since we would be busy on Sat..
This post shall be dedicated to to my 3 day 3 nights somewhat exhausting but fun trip..
Mind you, my memory isn't very good when it comes to chronology and it worsens especially when i am deprived of sleep....so don't blame me if some event goes wrong somwhere...

1st day (23/4/07):
Met at Wangsa Maju LRT station..as usual Evie's early...obviously not as early as Shyuan but still earlier than the designated time at 10 am.....
Went to KM's house, changed into short pants because these people were planning to get wet at the waterfall, something which I wasn't informed about....hee~
Both cars (KM n Jian) went back to the LRT station to fetch Crystal and Terence.....
Journey starts~!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ In the Car+

Drove to Chamang waterfall.......was hoping it would be beautiful...
Technically the falls were beautiful lar, the structure is beautiful at least...Just that the colour of the water resembles Malaysian's very own popular "teh tarik"....HEE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Waterfall...so Malaysian~ +

Our lunch was pot luck cum picnic which was made more "troublesome" by some butt butt because he just had to choose the hardest place to eat where it is full of red ants..
-_-''
After a while, we settled for a huge rock beside the waterfall, lay out the food..
Lunch consisted of Shyuan's spaghetti, KM's nuggets+sausages, Evie's mash potatoes, Jian's egg sandwiches and Terence's balls....OOPS! I mean meatballs....eheh~
Damn filling lar...sounds like a lil stuff only but actually really full..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Yum yum Lunch!! +

We did what we do best...chat chat chat chat chat and take photos...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Aiyah~ We actually very camera shy wan...*rolls eyes* +

I tell you arh, people like Kah Meng damn horrible wan...wanted to push me into the "teh tarik" and got Jian to help some more....but obviously I put up a struggle and did not end up in the water...
I got wet because my hunnie just had to splash water on me...apalar~
It was still pretty early after lunch so we decided to pay a vist to the hot water springs..
I was imagining a really nice place like how they always show in the TV, but reality was it looked so rundown i thought it was some Indah Water pond...-_-''
There were like 3 ponds...and all 3 were full of algae everywhere..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Kolam Air Panas...eeyer~! +

The sides lar, the floor lar, even the surface of the water had brown algae...We all did not swim in it...it was such a hot day owhkie...but all of them with the exception of me dipped their feet into the water with the most algae...I did not dip my feet into the water because:
Number one: IT WAS SO HOT LAR!!!!!!
Number two: There was a biawak in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD! I screamed like crazy when i saw it scurrying out of the water under the algae...it had a striped tail!!!
EEEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR~!
Selesa Hillhomes was the place we stay for the night...
Kah Meng did not tell me it was at the foot of Bukit Tinggi...so it wasn't cold at all, and i brought so many long pants...-_-''
We played this really cool game called "Cranium"..(or was it spelt with a 'K'??..hmm)...owhkie...it wasn't so THAT cool...but funny...especially when people have to act out..I'm positive Terence will never win an Oscar..
OWH! And some smart butt butt don't know who is Marilyn Monroe..........
OWH OWH! Did i tell you the modelling clay use for sculpting (one part of the game) smelled like asam boi??? o.O
Soon, we got tired of the darn game and decided to go swimming...
I did not bring any "proper" swimming attire...but peduli apalar...tank top+short pants is my swimming attire whether they like it or not.....
Kah Meng kept trying to push me into the water and I screamed which garnered the attention of the workers...so paiseh~
Swam for like erm....1 hour++ i think.......evil people like Jian tried to drown me, while horny people like Kah Meng tried to pull my pants.....YEAP! My friends are the epitome of Evil~
So lucky hor me...*rolls eyes*
Crystal initially did not wanna come down, but Jian being the evil him pulled her down..
While those two had their own sweet time, me, Terence, Shyuan and KM discussed the plans for the night...being very fickle, we took a llllllloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time to come out with the plan....
After that, we got Terence to pick a "buah pinang" so we could play with it..
Buah pinang (or what i think its called) = small red fruit from a coconut look-alike tree....
Someone was suppose to throw the fruit into the water while the rest look for it...
We look like silly people frantically searching for the fruit....
But the initial red coloured fruit decided to peel of its first layer of skin and turn yellow..
So we or at least I was wondering how come no more red fruit.......
When we threw it again next time....i was wondering if it would turn green....MWEHEHEH!
Red - Yellow - Green = TRAFFIC LIGHT!
Swimming was good exercise.....for lazy people like me at least..
Went out to dinner...had the normal dishes and rice....we had:
Fried Watercress with Garlic, Gong Pou Mantis Prawn, Pork Belly with Salty Fish, Hot Plate Tofu...not bad lar...price was also reasonable....
Owh...Terence was so flirting with this lil gurl kie...its bad enough that she kept staring at him and not choi the rest of us..
He had to drag her on by flirting back...HEE! So afraid her parents would come and beat us up wei.....
Kah Meng said the lil gurl look like me....NO LAR! I look way cuter kie??? HmpH~
Blueh~!
After makan, we head back to Selesa Hillhomes for a karaoke session!
My first time wei...lalalalala~
So sad only me and Shyuan were really singing...ding dongs like KM just wouldn't do anything...and you dare to call me a party pooper...grr~!
We sang like a total of 6 songs...and all got so tired......
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Sing with me! "Tralalalalala" +

Went back to the apartment.......we did something which I can't remember, then I went in to the room to have a girlie talk with Shyuan until Jian who obviously isn't a girl (i hope) decided to come in......hee~
We then went out to the living room, talk a while and went to sleep...
Wasn't too bad sleep for me...I had my comforter mar! Hee~

2nd day, 24/4/07:
I shall officially dubbed this day as the PDA day...and no...it doesn't stand for Palm Desktop Assitant (or something like that)...it stands for
PUBLIC DISPLAY of AFFECTION
If you're surprise...you so don't know these people...*rolls eyes*...hee!
Woke up one of the latest..stupid birds so noisy.....
Had breakfast at mamak...maggi goreng...wasn't too bad...just not very healthy....
We sat at this table but because the people at the next table were smoking and blowing the smoke towards us, we move to another table...which next table was smoking too...-_-''
But it wasn't as bad cause the smoke isn't blowing towards us...
After breakfast, we decided to head up to Bukit Tinggi...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE HEART HEART HEART having the cold wind blow my face.....nicceeee~
Our first stop was the rabbit farm but we did not end up going inside since rabbits are not my real interest...hee~
Then we drove further up to Colmar, the French-themed Village...and it was bbbeeaauuutttiiiffffuuullllll~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ First stop: FFRRRAAANNNCCCCCEEE~! +

Me and Shyuan agreed a wedding here would be so sweeeeeett~!
The buildings are really nice, very countrylike.....my taste lar~
And the gardens are really really lovely...
There's this part of the garden where butterflies were literally flying around just like how movies are....I LIKE!
We walked up to the bell tower and took photos.....was really nice lar..I wanna go holiday there!
Who wanna sponsor me?HEE!
Then we went to look at the swans...there were 2 white and 2 black swans....
After visiting France, we decided to go to Japan...we drove to Japan kie!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Gomenasai, Aishiteru, Itakidemasu -_-'' +

Or the Japanese garden lar...hee~
The scenery there is really great as well...I WANNA GO SPA!! SPA SPA!
But couldn't...so ex....*sobbles*...SPA!
We then trekked into the Botanical Gardens....so tiring kie?!?!?!
Who's idea was it again? I think it was the Lady Boss's....hee~
As we cross this bridge, i saw a lizard and screamed....and Kah Meng who thrives on seeing me suffer kept telling me the lizard is near me..MEANIE!
The Botanical Gardens were enough to work our appetite...we left Japan...SAYONARA!
And went to Genting Sempah to have our lunch....lunch was "dai chao"...the usual "wan tan hor", hokkien me and fried rice...
DAMN EX LOR!
Rm30 all togethere which makes it RM10 for a plate of 2 person...EX!
Drive-thru McD's to get Jian the ice-cream i owe him....
And then headed up to Genting!
Guys being guys....just like to compete...so both guys Jian and KM were trying to outdo each other on the way up to Genting...KM exerted his poor car like mad wei..hee~
Genting is so not cold as it was ddi...so sad...sobs sobs~
Went to 1st world plaza hotel to check in.....our room was 27-934....since it was so at the corner...I was hoping it would be big...but no...First World Plaza just doesn't have cheap big rooms...HEE!
As everyone was tired out for some weird reason, probably from the walking and eating...they all decided to sleep...
I wanted to sleep too...but I had my contacts on so it would be uncomfortable if i slept since it would end up being dried later...
So i left Terence to be the lightbulb to the lovey-dovey people and went to jalan-jalan at 1st world plaza...
SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!
I wanna shop shop shop! Of course i didn't...
Waiting for Steffie to come back in July when we can shop together...I'm trying hard to save...hee!
After walking for a while...Shyuan called and I decided to go back...
We all met up in the room and decided to go makan...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ When you have nothing to do is a small hotel room having to squish everyone together, You Just Pose +

Where did we makan again??
AAH! KFC.....sorrylar..memory abit cacated....
I feel so fffffffaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt~! Sobs!
Thanks to all the oil, fats and the ladida's...my ulcer got worst...I HAVEN'T HAD AN ULCER IN A MILLION YEARS!!
After dinner, we decided to walk around 1st world plaza....pretty empty compared to when it is the holidays...
We settled on the RM6 bumper cars....(I mentioned the price cause I think its exlar...but then again..its Genting *shrugs*)..
Bumper cars was fun!!!!
Keep kena bang by people...and as if that is not bad enough, my car or me could not be controlled properly that I kept spinning in one place until someone bangs me...
To make matters worse, everytime i get bang, my left leg would knock to the side of the car against some blunt object creating the 2nd most wonderful bruise i ever had in my life..
Number one wonderful bruise obviously goes to the one I got from Trolak leadership camp~
We had 3 arrows for the archery...FREE!
Probably because the archery is located at some so deserted place they had to resort to this promotional tactic...
Jian shot 2 arrows and Kah Meng shot one...hee~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Noob archers, damn "tepat" wei their shots..HEE! +

After that it was walking outside in the not-so-cold air...walk until sien ddi then decided to go back to sleep~
Go in the room...tried to fall asleep...but don't know why can't...and couldn't get any sleep for the rest of the night.....which is the reason why I don't have enough sleep.....

25/4/07 Wednesday:
Since I couldn't sleep, I went downstairs to walk at about 5 something...
Walked downstairs and saw this guy sitting outside Starbucks with his Laptop...
And that made me missed my Baby!!!!!! my XPS M1210....sobs~
Next time I'm bringing my laptop to Genting...
I bought the May issue of Seventeen magazine and sat at the coffeeshop in the Lobby drinking RM4.10 hot milo..talk about Genting extorting money...so cut throat!
Got sien of sitting down and walking around ddi...so went back upstairs...
And i spent half an hour standing by the window at the elevator area watching one of the most beautiful sunrise I have seen in a while (not that I see the sunrise very often anyway..hee!)
But it is bbbbbeeeaaauuutttiiiffffuuuulllll~
Love sunrises...owh! and sunsets too~
Finally went back to the room, ding dong-ed and sleepy Terence came to open the door....
Wanted to fall asleep...but did not manage to do it very well...
Then evil friends like Kah Meng and Shyuan forced me to wake up and part with my comforter to die on the rollercoaster...SOBS~!
Had breakfast at the Bakery in Genting Hotel's Lobby...Heart the breakfast!
I had really cun-looking hot chocolate (which still does not beat Starbucks), and nice bread~
YUM!!!!! And i felt healthy....HEE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ The very cun looking hot choc~ +

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ Healthy breakfast +

Headed for Theme Park....and the lady at the counter reminded us that if it rains there won't be a refund....it looked pretty cloudy and rainy-ish...but we had faith and went ahead to buy the tickets...
The moment all 6 of us had our bands on, it started raining...-_-''
Talk about having faith...cacat~
We sat the Spinner in the drizzle....but the rain was too heavy for anything else after that so we went to First World Plaza...
Since we had a coupon for a free bowling game, we decided to play bowling...actually it was just Terence, Shyuan, Kah Meng and Jian...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
+ No prize for guessing who are "B" and "H" +

I went to shop for my sunnies and bought a new hairband as well! WHEE~!
After the bowling game stopped and the rain ended.....we went back to the Theme Park...
Thrill-seeking weird people like my evil friends decided to go on the Corkscrew....they went on it twice and still failed to get me on it...HEE!
So in the end, being the nice friend I am, I made a deal with KM..
If he goes on the Space Shot, I would go to the Corkscrew....and he really did!
The poor boi looked like he was about to die before and after the ride........
We then headed to the Paddle Boats for a 15 minute workout on our legs...-_-''
Before going to the Cyclone...where I screamed my lungs out and wonder why I ever sat that...
We ended the day by going on The Corkscrew (finally!)....I was grabbing Terence's arm....and shouting like crazy....although I couldn't shout at the drop...which is where I'm suppose shout...
-_-''
Decided to go back after that, since I can't reach home so late......
Headed down......and was craving for lemang so we had it...
Shyuan looked like she hasn't had food in years...SO CCCUUUUUUUTTTTEEE~!
Ta pao-ed some lemang.......headed home...FINALLY~!

Some random phrases I remember:
~ "Eh, what is the bug on the bed called arh?? I think its called bed bug"
~ "Baby, why you love me arh??" "Because...yer...because I love you lar"
~ "My heart desires for it, but I have a weak heart lar"

~ "You wanna swim in the waterfall arh?? After come out look like S.L"
~ "If we put Evie & Crystal in KM's car, and both of them jump to the opposite sides at once, the car will tear into half"

Owhkie...too many until cannot remember ddi...

I had a great time~~ Besides being forced to watch/hear PDA, I did pretty fine..
HEE!!!!!
This post is too long ddi...not gonna say anymore...
Blueh~

No matter how evil my friends arh, I still Heart them...MuaxXxies~!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: