Thursday, April 12, 2007

I AM SO SLEEPY~!

Today has to be one of the more eventful days of my life...

Honestly, its only today I realise I have the CRAPPIEST, WEIRDEST & JAKUN-EST bunch of friends wei......
Why?
Because Shyuan, Kah Meng and Jian manage to find my house.....
No one has ever done that cause as i have said before...it takes 10 years to find my house (in their case its 1 hour and 1 bar of petrol)...HEE!
My goodness! These people even had some kind of super thick book of the Klang Valley + Kuala Lumpur map...where they scratch off the roads they have been to while looking for my house!
I HEART YOU ALL LAR KIE! Hee~
Damn proud of these silly people even though i don't wanna admit that.....you have to know that they don't have my house road, and it was raining uber heavily...
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
Kah Meng's car's suspension is officially KO....roads to my house not very nice to drive on you know~
Now you know i don't live in a bungalow...happy?
hee~!

Since they manage to find their way to my house, I've got no choice but to go out with them as I promised....hee~
So we went out to Damansara Perdana for dinner, we were all so hungry......
Although we wanted to watch movie, but decided against it since there weren't any nice movies..
These evil friends want me to watch The Reaping owhkie?? Crappy people!
Owhkielar ppl, if we watch Wild Hogs, I spend you people kie?
Went The Curve to play foosball and pool...
As usual, Evie is really really honestly sucky at those two games...those poor people have to put up with me lar..mweheheheh!
Sorrylar humans, no ice-cream.......this girl is B-R-O-K-E......lalalalala~
Now that you people know where I stay, YOU HAPPY?????
I tell you arh, this bunch of crappy people....too free after exams....need to find something to get high so end up house-hunting for Evie's house..
You tell me...weird or not?
HEE! Love you people lar kie....and I'm still feeling lazy bout tomorrow~

I honestly think I'm going to be the first person to die from PDA overdose....PDA= Public Display of Affection...
And the PDA isn't my own...its from my 2 besties who claim that they are acting normal...pffftt~
I can really train ignorance when it comes to them....crappy people..
Tell me, is lying down on your boyfriend's lap while he drive NORMAL???
Tell ME!
Hee~
PDA issues~
Lalalalalalalala~

I hope I don't have anymore wu liao friends who find it high to find my house...
-_-''
apalar..............

HEE!

No comments: