Sunday, April 22, 2007

I AM GOING HOLIDAY TOMORROW!!!!

WHEE~!

Lalalalaalalalala~

You people won't need to hear from me for 3 days...
HAPPY????
Bet you people are..
*sobs sobs*

I HAD THE WORST SLEEP IN THE LONGEST TIME LAST NITE...
I guess that's what happens when you have teh ais in the morning and teh tarik at night.....
BLOODY HELL!!
Horrible wei my night...
Its not that I open my eyes and toss around the bed entire night..
That still isn't too bad...
It was horrible because I was already absolutely tired and exhausted...my eyes were closed..
BUT I HAD EVERY ISSUE IN MY LIFE PASS THROUGH MY BRAIN WHOLE NIGHT!!
It was just thinking thinking thinking thinking and MORE THINKING!!!!!
Damn pissed man~!
GRR GRR GRR~!!
No more teh ais or teh tarik...
So beh tahan~!
I slept for like 10-11 hours....but it felt like I did not sleep at all...TERRIBLE!!!!!

OWH NO!
I just realised something...
My evil friends are going to put me on the rollercoaster....
AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP~!

eheh~

Don't miss me too much kie???

No comments: