Saturday, April 21, 2007

I AM SO FULL!!!!!!

FULL!!!

And I was talking about fighting THE FLABS~

Shish~

Evie Evie Evie......

I went out today with Yin, Sheen, Danny and Xiang..
To celebrate Yin's Be-earlied B'day since her b'day is tomorrow and she's likely to be busy...

Special Shoutout:
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
YINNIE!!!
Lotsa Hugs & Kisses~!~!~

We met at William's.....it was my first time there and when I told Xiang, he went "Serious shit???"
-_-''
Me and Xiang being the first two to arrived waited a while for the rest....Xiang couldn't wait to see me fall erm 10 foot down the ledge cause we were sitting at the back....yeap..I have crappy friends, jakun friends and EVIL friends...HEE~
Sheen came soon and Xiang started to "reprimand" her for being later since she promised to come at 8.15..and then she debated back with him....
AND
For like erm...hrm...10-15 minutes...Evie felt like a lightbulb....hee~!
Danny came to the rescue after that....with his anime-character looking hair...started chit-chatting bout anime...leaving me so lost...
Yinnie then came to rescue the rescue...cause we're both lost bout anime...
Spend forever as usual to order food...has Meatballs with Mash Potato, Mozarella Naan & Roti Triple H...not bad the food...service damn slow only...so beh tahan~

I can't really remember what we talk bout...so erm randomly:

~ Medals can be broken into half but STPM cert cannot yar??
~ Xiang, 2As or more kie?
~ Still can't imagine Danny going "Darling, how're you today?"
~ You must order Ribena Longan ice blended at least 3 times before it comes to you, and once it does...the person comes again with another glass thinking you did not get it....-_-''
~ Yin loves food with long names like Almond Chocolate Marble Fudge & Ice Blended Banana Passionfruit
~ School, College and Uni are almost the same meaninglar....
~ Danny's cina apek way of pushing his really irritating hair backwards is so...erm...cina apek...HEE!
~ The longans in my drink berbau hanyir...i so the sedih...
~ Xiang has issues with people making redundant statements..like neighbour's son and brother's mother
~ YIN ISN'T FAT!
~ I don't like Xiang, Danny and Sheen because they get to say "Its so hard to grow FAT!" and "I'm so happy to have gained weight"
~ I don't like Xiang and Danny because they are never mistaken to be older than their age...
~ Roti Triple H takes an hour to come and needs the Skinny Boy to go on a rampage before it arrives...
~ Food's good....
~ Yin doesn't liek cream cake..shucks!

I love you people and the times we have together lar!!!!
Kiss kiss~!

Hee~

No comments: