Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I WANT ICE-CREAM!!

I NEED ICE CREAM!!

*STOMP STOMP!!!!!!!!*

grr~~~

*merajuk*

I actually wanted to buy the Nelson's Pick n' Mix ice-cream this afternoon..
My usual lar...Cookies & Cornflakes + Watermelon...
...........and then the lady said "Sorry, cornflakes tak ada stok,"

SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS~

So disappointed you know?? YOU KNOW?

And now i want and need ice-cream more than ever...
These sudden cravings are so gonna kill me one day...ish!

ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.........today is as too-free as any other day lar...hee~

But my mum was being pretty mean today......

First, we went to fetch my brother and we were early.....
Feeling bored..i looked out the window and saw this man in his 50s looking pissed...
He was walking from one end of the street to the other end, putting his hands on his hips, going back to his car and coming back again, looking at his hp every 2 minutes.....
So i guessed he was probably getting impatient waiting for his son...don't ask me how i know its a guy....i just know...hee!
I continued watching the poor man looking so pissed & impatient for like 20 minutes,....
Then we had an amusing conversation:

Mum:If lets say the kid is late because he is in the toilet because having diarrohea then nevermindlar
Me: Yalor that cannot be helped mar
Mum: Ya...the kid got kidnapped ddi!
Me: o.O.......mum...you are so mean...
And she started laughing......HEE! Now...isn't my mum mean??? MWEHEHEH! Joking onli~

Later...in the car...we fetched out bro ddi...but the man did not find his kid yet...poor father having to wait so long...poor son...wonder how terrible will his scolding be wei...

Mum: When is the PC Fair?
Me: Next week....
Mum: Daddy's laptop cannot use arh...
Me: I want my own to put in my own things...MUM!!!!
And she gave me this sheepish grin...isn't she mean??? But i know she's joking lar......she promised to get me a laptop ddi!!!

Promises to Evie cannot be broken.......unless you wanan hurt me...
So...to be safe...don't simply make promises to Evie..

HEE!

I love love heart heart my mummy lar~!

I re-read the Foundation Psych text book...and saw that people who believe in Fate & Karma are considered to have an internal locus-of-control (LOC)..

And since i am a strong believer/supporter of Fate & Karma....
Does that mean i have an internal LOC???

Shucks~!

No comments: