Friday, April 20, 2007

This is the first time i'm blogging using my baby~

MY BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!!

My baby is the new Dell XPS M1210...WHEE~~~

I don't know what to name it yet...shall think soon...
HEEEE!

I LOVE MY BABY!!!!!!!

This was suppose to be a last night post...but i got too caught up on Skype with Stef and Xiang dat i lost the want to blog...mweheheeheheh~

So anyway...

MY BABY IS HERE!!!!!

and some butt butt can't be there to receive his baby....hEE! i'm so rubbing it in wei.....

I just made banana crumble and i'm contemplating whether I wanna let you people see how it looks or not....since I made without preparing beforehand...
So it was a spontaneous thing...
It tasted fine....but I think less margarine and a lil more sugar.......then it would be perfect...
Mweheheehe!
I need to find where i put my kitchen weighing machine and measuring spoons....ISH~
Just now I made the banana crumble by following my intuitions for the measurements......
And see?
It did not turn out as good as it should be....my intuitions suck lar....mwehehehehe~

Owh....remember my personal training session at the gym?
I did not get a cute guy trainer....sobs~ I saw this really cute angmoh trainer though...HEE!!!
My trainer was a decent guy....pretty nice guy...he just lack cuteness...and lotsa it too..HEEE!
I am so the meanest person wei....................

I'm feeling really broke and poor at the moment...need to save up...
SAVE UP!!!

Shopping in July with Steffie!!!
WHEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I've got anything to say anymore...not in the blogging mood yet....

Owh btw, my bestie just dreamt I got killed by monkeys...
Tell me...where can you get besties like that????
HEE!

No comments: