Sunday, April 15, 2007

I couldn't blog for the past few days...either because I no mood, or MY COMP'S BEEN HIJACKED...mostly because of the latter...

So erm, lets just put it all in short simple form (I hope...hee)

Friday:
I was worried over something...cannot remember what......
I HAD MY NELSON'S ICE-CREAM the day before!!!!!!!! WHEE~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Bought my laptop online....
Dell's XPS M1210...........WHEE~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Hopefully the order gets through without much fuss.......
Owh...and I drove to fetch my bro from tuition at night...my mum still doesn't trust my driving.....shucks~
My laptop's gona come soon.....gonna come soon....lalaalalalala~

Saturday:
Went to Ipoh to visit my grandma...
She's always so sleepy when I'm there to visit her so she ignores me..*sobbles*....
HEE~
I drove my mum's Fortuner for the first time!!!
On the highway...........not the whole way...just halfway when going to Ipoh and halfway when coming back from Ipoh......
FUN~!~!
I wouldn't dare drive the Fortuner in KL though...too many cars....grr~
OWH OWH!
On my way back....i forgot to pull up the handbrake so for 45 minutes, it was so damn hard to drive...especially when I have to overtake cars...ish ish~
Kena from dad and mum for that....*sobbles*
HEE~!
OWH OWH OWH!
On the way back...I saw this freak accident involving like 4 cars......a Kancil, a Proton Saga and two more other cars (one of the other two cars was a really nice sports car!).........the Kancil and really ncie sports car were hit from the side, while the poor Saga was hanging horizontal on the road divider.....SCARY!!!!
But the first thing I said when i notice the accident from far was "MUM!!! Look! The poor car!!! *points to the nice sports car*"....-_-''
So people, drive carefully yar......................I don't want to see anybody I love or care or even know end up in any accident....KIE?!

Sunday:
I'm a good girl today...
I love my mummy~~
I woke up early today to drive my bro to tuition and then teman her to the market....
Good girl hor????
I haven't woke up so early for ages...sure gonna miss my sleep when coll starts!
I had a pretty hard time trying to side park...no more poels to follow ddi...but no worries...i still managed it well....
Fishmonger stalls are still my worst nightmare...*shudders*...
Went to my uncle's house after that because his daughter is celebrating her full moon....
My goodness!!!! SO SMALL LAR THE GIRL!
So damn adorable.............................AWH~!~!~!~!~!
I love babies~~~ hee!
Erm....owh~ I became a glutton today...I'm a glutton whenever there's a family gathering...
My grandma's cooking is just too good!
Lalalalala~

Sorry yea ppl if I haven't been replying your messages online kie??
HEE~

Good luck to those having exams next week!!

No comments: