Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'm planning to write a story...
Its going to be titled:
2 Guys, A Girl and 3 Countries

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

*giggles*

*wink*

You know who you are...

MWEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEHHEHEHE!

Its so weird how simple happiness can be at times...
And we just choose to complicate it....
Sighz~

Owh well...i went out today to teman my mum pay bills and stuff.....
And my mum decided that she wanted to start a joint account with me......for some personal reasons lar...
I had to fill in my address like 10 times on different forms...
Was getting so sick everytime i saw the address column!
I'm rich!
My joint account has.....*drumroll*...............RM10!!!!

Whee................
Hee~
So crappylor.....................lalalalalalalala~

I drove today!!! Safely without scratching cars.........blueh~!
I still have to learn how to park and reverse properly ler...shucks~
*peace out*

No comments: